BioShock Infinite - Discussion Thread

Guys let me know how well this runs on PC

Try it on the PC man. The minimum requirement is an Intel HD3000 IGP! The game should be well optimised to work with the lowest configs.

You have an Nvidia GPU IIRC. Get the latest 314.22 drivers which enhances the performance of the game.

Any particular reason you are not grabbing the X360 version?

I'm already half way through the 360 version :D

I just wanted to play this again on PC, my config is Core i3 , GTS 250 1GB , 8GB DDR3 RAM

I'm already half way through the 360 version :D

I just wanted to play this again on PC, my config is Core i3 , GTS 250 1GB , 8GB DDR3 RAM

Get the game for the PC and give it a try with the latest drivers. You want to play it on the PC after reaching half-way through, beats me!

Isn't it the same for every preorder? They ship at least 2-3 days after the retail release locally. IMO preorder makes more sense for digital distributions where you can pre-load the game and start playing it right when it is unlocked. Sadly Steam prices for new games are still too high.

Isn't it the same for every preorder? They ship at least 2-3 days after the retail release locally. IMO preorder makes more sense for digital distributions where you can pre-load the game and start playing it right when it is unlocked. Sadly Steam prices for new games are still too high.
If you live in Delhi/NCR and order the game from gamersinc , nextworld . you get the game on releae date .

Isn't it the same for every preorder? They ship at least 2-3 days after the retail release locally.

Is this specific for PC releases? I am under the impression that the distris. send the copies to resellers (such as Flipkart, Intencity, Game4U etc) prior to the release date and the resellers in turn are supposed to ship the copies on or after the release date.

I recall that the Gears 3 copy I had received had a sticker on the protective polythene cover over the casing which read something like, "Not to be stocked on shelves or sold before 20.09.2011!". The copy was shipped on 20th and I'd received it that weekend. Sometimes, street dates are broken for some releases and resellers are forced to sell it before the release date. Classic case - God of War 3. I was playing the game on the NA release date.

Maybe so. My experience of preorders with Flipkart in Bangalore has always been negative (all PC games). I find it faster to just pick it up from retail, if I can't wait for a better price online.

Back