Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are refurbished apple products from US good to buy. I am looking for Iphone 6s plus 64/128 gb+mac book pro i7 16gb/8g 256/512 ssd with i5

Apple refurbs are as good as new. They surely change the battery in the iPhone/iPad, not sure what else they do.

So are refurbished apple products from US good to buy. I am looking for Iphone 6s plus 64/128 gb+mac book pro i7 16gb/8g 256/512 ssd with i5

They seems to be. However they do not offer iPhone. You can choose from iPad, iPod and Macs.

Apple refurbs are as good as new. They surely change the battery in the iPhone/iPad, not sure what else they do.

They change outer shell and battery. They also carry 1 year warranty.

Thanks! Nothing substantial here though. I guess it does depend on what one's after... :cool:

But overall, any crazy good deals? I saw a bit about Toshiba Tv for $150. Nothing good on computer electronics? Specifically graphics card ? Let me know if anyone comes up with some deals or is interested even in bulk ordering to reduce shipping costs...

Thanks! Nothing substantial here though. I guess it does depend on what one's after... :cool:

But overall, any crazy good deals? I saw a bit about Toshiba Tv for $150. Nothing good on computer electronics? Specifically graphics card ? Let me know if anyone comes up with some deals or is interested even in bulk ordering to reduce shipping costs...
Black Friday starts 27th nov iirc.

Bought EVGA GTX 950 for 130$ + tax (152$) from newegg. I have someone who'll be bringing that in Jan. SSDs and Monitors have some really good offers. And 300$ PS4 and XBOne bundles.

Is that good ? I mean I have no knowledge on SSDs. I always see the samsung EVO name everywhere so I am hesitant to buy anything different.
I am using a Samsung EVO 850 and I can tell you that's it's damn good.
But it doesn't mean that other SSD's aren't any good. Samsung is considered the market leader because they are the world best in memory products - making and researching. Most of the innovations are from Samsung in this field.

But corsair and Intel manufactured SSD's are brilliant too. Samsung uses 3D TLC NAND which is not very durable is quite wearable. But in consumer usage it's enough for over 20 years of usage.
Best is SLC NAND.

Is that good ? I mean I have no knowledge on SSDs. I always see the samsung EVO name everywhere so I am hesitant to buy anything different.
Good, yes. But not the best. Well these are lots of "good" SSDs. I like Intel SSD the best. Next would be the Samsung 850 series, i find them to be kinda VFM. They are also rated highly on reviews. Look up anandtech reviews. It also comes down to personal preference.

Hmm... Well.. Glass half empty sort. I get it.

Still, I would pay bit more and get this --> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LL2SHK6/ref=s9_al_bw_g504_i2
HD 26 was available at 520 month ago. I missed the deal.
^^^

Isnt that projector usually available for 599 or so?

Costs about the same on ebay.in after coupons. It's 6k without coupons. Not worth it![DOUBLEPOST=1448292439][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is a damn good deal. Totally worth it.
HD 141x : Nope, it's the standard price of ~ 550 $, it's not a good deal IMHO

HD 26 is better than 141x ; if only we could get the deal price. It's preferred over Benq for gaming. Optoma ships to India, Benq depends on sellers.

I'm looking for Benq w1070 /1075 this time around. Let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back