Blur – Gaming heaven in Chennai

manuvikram007 said:
nop....i spoke with the pc floor in charge yesterday...he said for last 2-3 weeks its fulll most of the time.. and one more more good news for COd 4 fans

That sucks, thought of going on Wednesday morning.

vij said:
Wonderful place. 60Rs/hr is a great price.

Lets see...Suppose, 30 of their gaming stations(PC, Xbox and PS3) are booked for 8 hrs a day. 30x8x60x30 comes to 4.32L. Maintanence, power, rent will cut deep through this figure and they wont make much in the end in this scenario...
You forgot to multiply that 4.32L with the 60 rs cost/hr lol :p

that comes to 26L a month at the least :rofl:

ultimabasher said:
You forgot to multiply that 4.32L with the 60 rs cost/hr lol :p

that comes to 26L a month at the least :rofl:

Check ur maths dude, his calculation was 30x8x60x30, 30 for stations, 8 is the hours, 60 is the cost and last 30 is the no' of days. So he got it right. :hap2:

Ryunosuke said:
Check ur maths dude, his calculation was 30x8x60x30, 30 for stations, 8 is the hours, 60 is the cost and last 30 is the no' of days. So he got it right. :hap2:

Oh my bad :ashamed:.

At office so head spinning crazy :p

News:Blur

They are planning to add another 30 pc with current 30 to meet increasing demand and to curtail the traffic in blur pc section...it will be on the same floor or in 3rd floor...(not confirmed)

Also they planning to open a store in 4th floor(Game Discs -Pc,ps3,psp,xbox 360 etc....

manuvikram007 said:
News:Blur

They are planning to add another 30 pc with current 30 to meet increasing demand and to curtail the traffic in blur pc section...it will be on the same floor or in 3rd floor...(not confirmed)

Also they planning to open a store in 4th floor(Game Discs -Pc,ps3,psp,xbox 360 etc....

Wow great news! I hope they disallow gaming gangs on those 30pcs :/

It was awesome. I loved it. I went on tuesday morning(of course its a holiday for schools here on occasion of mahavir jayanti). There were not many people upto 1 pm. But the rush started at 3pm. There were many kids and we had to wait for everything. Wii was good :). Guys dont miss this place in chennai. :)

Back