Bomb blast in pune

blufox said:
And you are retard enough not to include a smiley.

What are you like 4! :rofl:

On Topic:

I am coming to Pune tom and dying to visit that place again! Hope they re-built it the exact same way as earlier. :)

@superczar,
good thing you got out in time, though sorry to hear about your office colleague and his friends...its lucky that he escaped with just bruises, but mental trauma is going to be something he's probably going to deal with for a long time.

@kauzy,
really sorry to hear about this...can't even begin to imagine the pain her parents and relatives are going through...damn, these things are striking closer and closer to home:mad:

holy $hit ...^o

i thought about this for a moment and i found that these guys(terrorists) are unstoppable ..i suppose they aren't coming from outside?
we have many of them in our own country living as citizens:mad:

avan93 said:
bunch of bombs found at howrah station.alert hawker saved the day.

Amazing story :)

..but the secret is the word 'alert' and as it becomes the norm, hopefully these incidents become less a question of luck. I remember something similar happening in Delhi with a rag-picker some time back.

There is also of course the comical extreme. Didn't someone tell us here recently that his uncle forgot his laptop bag (with laptop inside) on the scooter only to find out later it was reported and blown up by bomb disposal :lol:

X-Rebel said:
Very irrational to blame the MNS & SS for creating diversions 26/11 & Pune blast .... do u think Indian intelligence agencies are busy after MNS & SS ....

I don't mean to speculate.

I am just saying that during the normal (peaceful) times these guys try to create a rift with violence and hooliganism and someone always takes advantage of this situation.

As far as Indian Intelligence Agencies are concerned I am beginning to wonder if they are good for anything at all. I mean the Howrah case also proves that it was the alert hawker and not the IIA that helped prevent what could have been another horrible incident.

@kauzy: It is really sad to know what happened. May her soul R.I.P.

prabs said:
I don't mean to speculate.

I am just saying that during the normal (peaceful) times these guys try to create a rift with violence and hooliganism and someone always takes advantage of this situation.

Bro, really don't want this debate here. I am not supporting any hooliganism by SS, But SS & MNS are totally unrelated with this issue.

Else u may even blame Sri Ram Sene for Bangalore blasts ... and maybe the Gujar OBC demanders for Jaipur blasts ...

I kindly request you to stop bringing politics in here ...

prabs said:
As far as Indian Intelligence Agencies are concerned I am beginning to wonder if they are good for anything at all. I mean the Howrah case also proves that it was the alert hawker and not the IIA that helped prevent what could have been another horrible incident.

Prevention is very difficult and will always be.

However there is no excuse for not following up after the fact and apprehending those responsible. They caught those for 2006. The ones for Bangalore are under Bangla custody and most prolly will be turned over. So the noose IS closing every so slowly.

India needs to start by breaking the enemy's will. It should remove article 370 from kashmir. The thought that kashmir can be taken back by force is what keep's these freedom fighters going.

It should have done this immediately after 26/11. A perfect stick to make them rethink about there proxy warfare.

@X-Rebel: I don't understand what you want to hear but I am looking at this entire incident as a web which has everything tangled in it.

The system is a failure because the guys controlling it are spineless fools who will fight over petty issues rather than tackle the real problems faced by common man. Result a non-united front. Some want to save their minority vote bank, some want to oppose every strict measure stating the cons of the measure etc.,

America goes into Iraq captures Saddam Hussein takes him to America performs a trial for the sake of it and hangs him to death.

We on the other hand treat Kasab as a royalty.

The people want Kasab dead but will our screwed up system hang him already.

You don't want me to delve into politics out here but the problem lies in the fact that all of this is happening because of politics and how it has weakened the system.

Today every major event or decision (good or bad) is politically inspired.

@blr_p: I agree prevention is difficult. I just hope those caught for Bangalore don't die a natural death due to ripe old age.

Looking at many of the posts in this thread, i am compelled to say that it was very stupid of me to post my feelings here. :no:

What i presumed would be a thread to express condolences/regret seems like a battleground for homebrewed, self-proclaimed intelligence agencies. :(

BIKeINSTEIN said:
What i presumed would be a thread to express condolences/regret seems like a battleground for homebrewed, self-proclaimed intelligence agencies. :(
Posting snippets from a news article makes people *self-proclaimed intelligence agencies* according to you?

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Looking at many of the posts in this thread, i am compelled to say that it was very stupid of me to post my feelings here. :no:
Not stupid at all, many already have.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Not at all, the general feel has been actually quite good, pretty united so far.

I remember seeing those kinds of threads you refer to in the past, no info at all, just everyone saying RIP blah blah. If its some personal tragedy then its understandable. Even then one felt so helpless with the lack of any exchange or hope for the future.

Does one have to necessarily be personally effected to voice one's feeling about it all ?

This particular event is a great deal more than that with lots of other factors at play.

Back