Boom Boom Diwali : Show your crackers thread :D

I haven't burst crackers for about 10+ years now. Somehow it just stopped being fun.

Heard from my folks that this year was particularly good (minimal crackers) - I guess kids lighting those small flower pots etc should be the limit. No rockets or those green atom/hydrogen bomb things. Those things have ruined many a peaceful Diwali nights:rage:

Oh, yea. Those green thread ones. Gosh. Do they still manufacture/sell those literal bombs. People used to put them under tin cans.

Those Green bombs are the most horrendous. I am still ok with some flower pots or chakris but no bombs please. I hope those green bombs and laxmi bomb and those taj mahal and lavangi are all banned.

You are not unique. Most of us Indians think like this. So what you wrote here, brings nothing new to the table; just a regurgitation of our basic nature and psyche. Like saying, the Sun will shine tomorrow...! Try not to be non-novel.

so sorry sire, very sorry that i'm "not unique". sire, i shall "try not to be non-novel". after all it is you, sire, that is saying this; you, who are "not non-novel", where every single thing you say is the first time that thing has been said, ever.

so sorry sire, very sorry that i'm "not unique". sire, i shall "try not to be non-novel". after all it is you, sire, that is saying this; you, who are "not non-novel", where every single thing you say is the first time that thing has been said, ever.

Thanks for understanding...!

I fully support using few crackers on festival celebrations, though in excess everything is bad. Also, our country needs some reforms on how cracker factories are run and the chemicals used there. We need to modernize that dept.

I hate it when common man spends his life in front of idiot box drooling at celebrities effing enjoying their life with multiple womyn and telling us to 'Enjoy a Safe Diwali'. I wished every one a 'Happy, prosperous Diwali' and bought my children few crackers. I'm afraid, in future, they won't get to celebrate in their life, after getting into living pressures created by powers to be.

I also feel sad when even some very young people stay shut inside their home on Holi. Rather than teaching them how to be self responsible and celebrate, they are jailed that day. And why not Govt. enforce few strict laws regarding colours used for Holi ? Only vegetable colors, pls. etc. ?

Most pollution is caused by war, inefficient luxurious vehicles driving around unnecessarily, unplanned cities, corruption, etc...

But f***ing stop common man enjoy his life, thats the way it is these days....

Last edited:
Back