Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

Also Siren's HARMONY tree has very useful skills for Team. I have 5 points in 'Restoration', 1 in 'Res' (extremely useful for team, can revive anyone from distance via Siren's phaselock skill), all else in 'Cataclysm' tree. :D

I was complete cataclysm siren bfore but recently took uP harmony to see what its like to be the healer Of the group. I strongly feel that you are making a mistake by not investing ur skill points in one single tree( like for me it is harmony now). By doing what you are doing during these initial levels you are getting something of every tree rather than the best things of one tree. Only after you have hit the last skill of ur primary tree you should start investing in other trees. The cataclysm siren is extremely strong and you can't realize its power if you have points scqttered here and there.

I was complete cataclysm siren bfore but recently took uP harmony to see what its like to be the healer Of the group. I strongly feel that you are making a mistake by not investing ur skill points in one single tree( like for me it is harmony now). By doing what you are doing during these initial levels you are getting something of every tree rather than the best things of one tree. Only after you have hit the last skill of ur primary tree you should start investing in other trees. The cataclysm siren is extremely strong and you can't realize its power if you have points scqttered here and there.

I know 'Cataclysm' tree is best, I have all points in that tree in my SP character. But for the sake of team I decided to invest 11 points (to reach upto 'Res' skill) in Harmony tree. All other are in 'Cataclysm'. We (all 4 of us) will be playing playthrough 2, 2.5 and all DLCs with the same character so investing in team skills early on makes sense to me.

Captain Scarlett's DLC is now up. I'm getting it right now. We'll first complete the main game and then approach this DLC. Everyone OK with this?

^^Exactly that is my idea too. Anyways here are my updates.Amongst the two class mods that i have i dont think any of them will be that much effective.

My Stats :

bl010_zpsc5e33572.jpg

bl009_zpsd61286b0.jpg

bl008_zps7c0c0e6f.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sanctuary likes us
bl007_zps3297b131.jpg

bl006_zpsd924396e.jpg

bl004_zps2b6cecac.jpg

bl002_zpsc0708c6b.jpg

bl003_zps5cc6bf19.jpg

Sorry guys was a bit busy today thats why couldnt make it in time.Instead tomorrow we start early.I will be there within 9.30pm so we can have a long session tomorrow.Kindly update your timings too.Upa will not be available for 4 days i think.We will make up for those four days by playing extra on tomorrow and day after tomorrow if possible.:)

@kauzy, @Aman27deep - shall we wait until all the DLCs are out and then play them together as decided before? Or should we play as they come out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys was a bit busy today thats why couldnt make it in time.Instead tomorrow we start early.I will be there within 9.30pm so we can have a long session tomorrow.Kindly update your timings too.Upa will not be available for 4 days i think.We will make up for those four days by playing extra on tomorrow and day after tomorrow if possible.:)

I can do 9.30. And yes, I need to apply for Puja holidays too :ashamed:

@Jasku it defeats the purpose of this thread if you don't post your timings. Otherwise how will we meet if we don't know each others timings. At least infotm us if you will be able to play or not.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasku it defeats the purpose of this thread if you don't post your timings. Otherwise how will we meet if we don't know each others timings. At least infotm us if you will be able to play or not.:)

Guys, I have had a family emergency and hence could not respond or be available, I am not sure if I will be able play the next couple days. Please understand that there could be other genuine reasons for a person not being able to respond.

Back