Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

@jc36lect3r @Jasku @quan chi Sorry guys, my brother pulled the speakers plug for no good reason And because of that event the fuse on the spikeboard went off ( router was connected there ) and i lost internet connection :( . Hopefully he will get the new fuse by today and we can resume where we left off . Also 10:30 does not seem to be the time we regularly meet ( its either 11 or 11:30 or later ) ? Dont u think we should update our timings ?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ No probs :D I will have to skip today and tomorrow as I got some urgent work, can join on Thursday. I have no issues with 10.30, 11 or 11.30, fix it up and post here. Btw, there were some badass achievements in the easter eggs that we missed, look up the IGN wiki for these. No need to do them again, but we might keep in mind for the next ones.

jc36lect3r Jasku quan chi Sorry guys, my brother pulled the speakers plug for no good reason And because of that event the fuse on the spikeboard went off ( router was connected there ) and i lost internet connection :( . Hopefully he will get the new fuse by today and we can resume where we left off . Also 10:30 does not seem to be the time we regularly meet ( its either 11 or 11:30 or later ) ? Dont u think we should update our timings ?

NP mate, only problem is that our progress may not have got saved, we may have to redo a bit, but thats cool. I am ok with 10:30 too, but I think @quan chi is comfortable with 11:30

Last edited by a moderator:
And I am thinking of spending some time going after the rare gun drops for the areas that we have already covered, there are quite a few.

fistea ... we can co-op .. i too an near your level. steam id: caldaster.

Also was doing a public match with some 2 other level 4 ppl on a new char today and suddenly a guys joins the game and blasts all the minions we were killing. Just checked his level and was like :O. A level 100 gunserker. I left the game soon as he was just cleaning out mobs while the 3 of us were busy picking the loot and was no fun.

How is the performance on tunngle ..?? I am new to this game and want to try out Co-op play with my friends, does being on the same ISP and city help ?

The weather in Bangalore has been horrible for the lat two days. There was no power yesterday and it's intermittent today, I don't think I will be able to join today also :(

Back