Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

Hi I'd like to play coop with you guys (pc) I only got the game a week ago and I am level 16 currently with Salvador and 13 I think with another commando char I made

Anyone here farming for Legendary stuff yet? I've managed to get the Bee Shield and I've capped out farming the warrior for the Conference Call.

Anyone here farming for Legendary stuff yet? I've managed to get the Bee Shield and I've capped out farming the warrior for the Conference Call.

I am trying to farm bee and the conference call. killed warrior for almost 50 times, no luck. :( btw, level 50 siren. got shit loads of purple guns but no golden guns yet.

Ayy, long time we played. How about tomorrow? upa can't join as he has his board exams, but 3 of us can play, what say?

Wheres the fun in that?:D Lets wait what else can i say.Btw i too may go out of station towards the end of this month so if we cant make it now we may have to go for next month.:(

@sameer.sharma, @tarey_g: We have a problem fellas. Vamsi just messaged me a few days back stating his hard drive has gone kaput. No saves backed up either. So what's the plan now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap.. :|

Well, time to test gibbed's save editor now then. Borderlands 1 's save editor was good back then, let's hope this one is also.

Tonight @ 10 on Skype??

I am trying to farm bee and the conference call. killed warrior for almost 50 times, no luck. :( btw, level 50 siren. got shit loads of purple guns but no golden guns yet.

I got the Bee in my second attempt, managed to dupe the conference call while on co-op the other day. I've duped plenty of legendary weapons since then. The infinity along with the Bee shield makes a great combo, well almost everything is awesome with the bee shield. If anyone wants it duped then let me know. I've got plenty of legendary stuff.

Borderlands 2 – Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt DLC is next on the docket

In more Borderlands 2 news, it looks as though the next DLC to hit the game will be called Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt. The DLC was outed on Gearbox’s forums, and the title of the DLC was confirmed to Polygon by a representative for the developer – although no additional information was provided.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2012/12/13/bor...ocks-big-game-hunt-dlc-is-next-on-the-docket/

it seems we only connect to the indian hosted games. most of the times the list is empty for me. any ideas guys?

Am ready, my graphics card just got repaired. Not sure about upaextreme, with his board exams coming up.

Btw, I got the Steam version by trading for a cheap key, we can play there if the others have it.

Then it will be a long time.Alright i think then we should continue and finish it off no point in leaving it in the middle.What do you guys suggest? @jc36lect3r & @Jasku if you guys have friends then we can fill that one slot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the boards should be over in March so might not be a long time, also since I have a huge backlog thanks to Dota2. I have a couple of friends who might be interested, but getting them to solo till level 25 will be a pain. I will check.

Back