Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

Tonight will be a bit tight, I will have to transfer save games from Steam to non Steam version, check up Tunngle and set up the non steam version as well. Let's meet tomorrow? I will join in Skype at 10-10.30.

@quan chi my borderlands 2 version has 'update 2' applied in it .. if you guys resume play in vanilla version let me know in advance so i can uninstall and reinstall.... also it seems i have to reconfigure tunngle :\
@jc36lect3r havn't u finished the game already?

Last edited by a moderator:
@quan chi my borderlands 2 version has 'update 2' applied in it .. if you guys resume play in vanilla version let me know in advance so i can uninstall and reinstall.... also it seems i have to reconfigure tunngle :\
@jc36lect3r havn't u finished the game already?

I still have the exact version we started out, and am where we left off, so unless everyone else has the updated version, you may have to roll back mate, others please chime in.

Join up @quan chi , we are all in.[DOUBLEPOST=1364920629][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys we are having heavy rainfall and power outages in Bangalore, don't think I will be able to join tonight :|

Back