Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

I think upa's got exam's on Monday, so I guess he will be unavailable on the weekends. @upaextreme let us know if you are planning to join over the weekend. Otherwise we resume on Monday?

Last edited by a moderator:
Then lets find another player.If you have anybody you can bring them in.
Is that you looking for another player for coop?

Cos Imwell over due for another playthru c9s I never finished the first char I made after I reached that floating city. Or are you guys in the middle of a playthru?

Internet connection down since Sunday, failtel hasn't gotten around to fix it yet. Wonder why I pay them so much if not for the customer service.

My internet is still not up. Airtel screwing up big time, longest downtime for me ever. Will be back when they decide to fix my line.
Is this a major fault? cause they have SLA for 24 hours, and you are entitled to a deduction in your monthly billing.

Haha 24 hours. The customer care is beyond incompetent, none of them can give any clue to what happened. From what I gathered, the line from the distribution center was damaged. No idea when it will come up.

Haha 24 hours. The customer care is beyond incompetent, none of them can give any clue to what happened. From what I gathered, the line from the distribution center was damaged. No idea when it will come up.
Well looks like, I am one of their few happy customers, I can blame most functions, but CC is their forte, not sure why you have issues, anyways we will wait for you. Hope it gets fixed ASAP.

I used to be a happy customer too, I put up with Airtel's crazy pricing just for their CC. All my previous issues were fixed within the next day. That was one year back. Things have changed a lot in the last year.

Still struggling with the connection. Now it comes on for an hour, customer care calls and closes the complaint and the connection promptly goes down. The have promised a new resolution date of 19th.

Sorry man, overlooked you last offer. We have 4 people playing, although the progress is slow :sorry: Check out the first page of this thread, it should list all the solo players to team up with.

Sorry man, overlooked you last offer. We have 4 people playing, although the progress is slow :sorry: Check out the first page of this thread, it should list all the solo players to team up with.
thats really sad not just for our gaming sessions, but purely on the lack of connectivity, I know how handicapped I feel without the internet

ok quan chi bro could you please add my name to the list of players on page1 please.

Also jc36... your 'team b' right? asking cos that page is a bit confusing to me. Anyways it only shows 3 guys in your team or did you guys got another?

Back