Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

Guys please confirm when you will be able to play.I am free tomorrow night.

ok quan chi bro could you please add my name to the list of players on page1 please.

Also jc36... your 'team b' right? asking cos that page is a bit confusing to me. Anyways it only shows 3 guys in your team or did you guys got another?

Sorry by mistake i might have missed your post. Btw yeah i will add your name and do the changes soon.

Lets plan for tomorrow night, my net is making a comeback. Now it goes down in the morning, late night should be fine. Can't play on Saturday though, early morning Sunday expedition.

Today also nobody turned up. Guys please lets finish this off. Lets do a long session probably on afternoon and complete it.How about tomorrow. I think we have postponed enough.

My connection went down again, sorry about that. Was down throughout the night. I am online, let me know if anybody's in for afternoon session.

^^ Don't be you cant do anything if its your connections fault. I did not know that since you had mentioned you may join friday night thats why i was waiting. Anyways if you have upa's no can you pls confirm with him. I have lost all our numbers:(. I think jasku is frequent here.

Nope don't have his number. Have him in Steam though. Airtel people came over, to check the connection. Apparently there has been a major underground cable fault in the area and all the connections are down. It is now on, but will take some time to be fully operational.

Tomorrow afternoon ! Sure !? But isn't it a working day? All will be there? I have no problems from 2morrow .... i can play whole day and end it :p

Night usual time? If my internet is up will login to Skype about 10.30?[DOUBLEPOST=1366564187][/DOUBLEPOST]My internet is still up, so let me know if we are playing tonight. I am in Skype now.

I am here, can join in 30 mins (dinner). Net seems ok for now.[DOUBLEPOST=1366911283][/DOUBLEPOST]On second thoughts, lets start tomorrow? Weekend, can play late.[DOUBLEPOST=1366994190][/DOUBLEPOST]Sooo, anyone up for playing tonight?

Back