Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

Had to postpone our session since we weren't able to match our timings. We all are on Level 24 and on story mission - 'Wildlife Preservation'.Meanwhile,
sameer.sharma, dude ! you need a hardware upgrade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep! I know I am playing at Low settings but my laptop can handle better. I need to take it apart and clean it's GPU fan. Currently the temp. goes 100 degrees if played on high @ 1600x900. :|
tarey_g, I opened up my system and found my heat-sink being blocked by a huge layer of dust. :annoyed: Cleaned it and now running game back on 1920x1080 on High with constant 50 fps (min. 32 fps) :D, will post settings and other screenshots later. Previously it started to lag in 10 minutes on low settings @ 1280x720.Here is a image of the dust I found. :ashamed:
l7n3gl.jpg

hey guys,if anybody still needs someone to play with,i am available.i haven't even started to play yet,so i will be playing from the start.can i also play with you guys?

Anyone starting fresh ... or just started add me too. My first play through with axton in progress. Lvl 9 atm. Steam id : caldaster.

Back