Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

I would suggest anyone who is playing co-op to form a team first and then stick to it for the whole play-through and more.
You shouldn't do quests/level up if any of the members are missing.

That's what we did in our Borderlands 1 play-through(s) (Me, Ethan, tarey, vamsi).

Even if you are playing SP campaign, you should have a separate character build for co-op only. :p

Anyway, that's just a suggestion and it will help you get more fun out of your co-op sessions.
Because you will be all around same level always and there would be someone who will level up a bit earlier,
but that's because of different character skills. (I had lilith last time and that helped me get more xp :D)

Ill take the SIren :D

- - - Updated - - -
@quan chi

Great job in organising this iam so sorry i will not be able to make it today :(
Iam feeling very tired so ill be hitting the sack and i have to get up early tomorrow
Good night every one
I think ill join you guys tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Precisely! Every word of what Sam said is absolutely essential for a good and fun co-op session. Like I said before, grab each others contact number. Also, please don't be in a rush to complete the game. Co-op sessions are usually more fun, when you have all of your team members present. If one leaves, pause the play-through, resume it later. Believe me, we took around 8-9 months to complete Borderlands and it was still every bit satisfying, as we expected. Same goes for our Left 4 Dead and Dead Island sessions. Build your contacts and stay connected. :)

Jasku the game is no fun even if one team member is out.We have to progress in harmony.Guys how about tomorrow 4.30 pm.let everyone get a convenient timing.

^^Thanks.Tomorrow i may have to go out.But still i confirm i can play anywhere between 4 pm to 10 pm.Final timing will be fixed tomorrow only.Btw please pm me your ids.

Guys, 5pm may not work for me, have to go out, can we not do it later in the evening? Guys, please pm me your skype ids. Thanks

Record it. Record it.

I was playing Borderlands 1 coop today with Skype on. Extreme time pass, have to rope in a couple of guys more.

Oh what a fantastic sessions it was. :eek:hyeah:

We really missed @kauzy. I mean the bugger said he was off for dinner and that's it. He left without a trace. We had to battle hordes of these creatures ourselves and although it was still doable, a third hand (or even fourth!) would have greatly helped.

Aman, let's concentrate on the side missions today. Some of them are really easy. Fast travel to the location, get it done, return back to the Sanctuary, claim the reward. Lather, rinse, repeat. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back