Borderlands - Discussion Thread

Re: Borderlands Anyone??

i can surely play wid u.. but i can do that only after 2 am.. also i am on level 36.. so if u don't have ne problems, just add me .. kauzy711.. :)

Mine is agentspencerbob and I'm currently on level 17. Been stuck on it for quite a while now. Some parts are extremely frustrating and we run out of ammo pretty soon. This game is meant to be completed in co-op.

kauzy said:
i can surely play wid u.. but i can do that only after 2 am.. also i am on level 36.. so if u don't have ne problems, just add me .. kauzy711.. :)

no worrys mate i have added you and ethan if more players can join more the merrier :D

Oh Come On! check me out I'm playing I'm Playing! Added magnablast,kauzy711 and agentspencerbob. I think I'm Rudick on Gamespy. Anyways power cut here, will catch u folks in the evening. I play between 3-5PM and 9-11PM

Ryunosuke said:
Oh Come On! check me out I'm playing I'm Playing! Added magnablast,kauzy711 and agentspencerbob. I think I'm Rudick on Gamespy. Anyways power cut here, will catch u folks in the evening. I play between 3-5PM and 9-11PM

i have added you mate accept my request ill be there at 3pm what about others ethan kauzy will u b able to join a t3pm today??

Dam it! one more patch is out. I can't log onto to GS without updating the game, AGAIN. I'll do that and let you guys know ASAP. I need to complete this somehow.

WTF! I haven't patched my game or anything like that. Will I be able to play it wid u guys? On top of that its the *ahem* version.

BTW the new DLC "The Zombie Island Of Dr. Ned " is out and available for $10.

The game is easy.....only thing is that u gotta be level higher than ur enemies....if u same level then it would be okay kinda if u are lower level it wud be difficult.....2 levels below them it wudbe extremely difficult.

I completed teh game pretty easily once i was a level above my enemies in all missions. Completed alone

I have completed the game twice, once as Lilith and once as Mordecai. Now playing as Soldier. All the time I have been playing alone. As for my Gamespy thing, Ethan I made my ID from the game itself and I'm able to log on to it and everything runs fine. Will see if able to join or not today @ 3PM.

holy shit i also have the illicit version but iam able to log into gamespy just fine

hey ethan if you have updated the game will i b able to paly with you ???

Well I have the patch but not the original .exe will update l8r. Played from 2:45-3:30PM nobody came so quit it. BTW as my Modem is my PPPoE dialer and I usually have to forward ports for apps to access Internet, do I need to forward ports for Borderlands too? If yes then which one?

OK I forwarded the ports, Ethan, kauzy accept my request dudez, right now only ubergeek is in my friend list. Oh Come On!

Well hosted my own game l8r and got few guys so we all just roamed around a bit and completed few missions. One thing I saw was that higher level guys like of level 50 had weapons never seen b4 and so were the enemies, some were like totally new, never encountered before like Badass Acidic Skag.

Come on guys, I'll host tonight again between 9-11PM, Come On! Oopsick Oopsick ooopsick Ummm!

Ryunosuke said:
Well I have the patch but not the original .exe will update l8r. Played from 2:45-3:30PM nobody came so quit it. BTW as my Modem is my PPPoE dialer and I usually have to forward ports for apps to access Internet, do I need to forward ports for Borderlands too? If yes then which one?
OK I forwarded the ports, Ethan, kauzy accept my request dudez, right now only ubergeek is in my friend list. Oh Come On!
Well hosted my own game l8r and got few guys so we all just roamed around a bit and completed few missions. One thing I saw was that higher level guys like of level 50 had weapons never seen b4 and so were the enemies, some were like totally new, never encountered before like Badass Acidic Skag.
Come on guys, I'll host tonight again between 9-11PM, Come On! Oopsick Oopsick ooopsick Ummm!

sorry ryu i was sleeping will defineitley join you tonite please invite me

NOTE: People with different versions of the game won't be able to join each other at all. So I suggest everybody to upgrade to the latest patch.

would love to do so but Ethan I don't have original exe in order to update it, if u have the original exe backup then lemme know ;)

Ryunosuke said:
would love to do so but Ethan I don't have original exe in order to update it, if u have the original exe backup then lemme know ;)
I downloaded the latest update and guess what? It has the Zombie Island of Dr.Ned DLC included in it. I can't sign onto GS ID without updating the game to this patch.

Back