Borderlands - Discussion Thread

Re: Borderlands Anyone??

Ethan, link please! I say again if u have the original exe, care to share, if not then don't update, we all can play on our lower versions, patch improves nothing much in terms of graphics or gameplay. The Lilith's phasewalk issue that it "fixes", I never encountered it during my full story gameplay as Siren.

Ethan_Hunt said:
I downloaded the latest update and guess what? It has the Zombie Island of Dr.Ned DLC included in it. I can't sign onto GS ID without updating the game to this patch.

Ethan DUDE please share the original exe and also give us the lionk for the patches :D This update adds support for the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC :bleh: taken for the gearbox website

The patch I've got is for the retail version whilst the copy I've got is *ahem* , Steam rip probably so know any way to get the steam patch for it?

I'm really sorry guys for not posting a quick reply. I'll just test out a few things after which we can play online or you folks can always have a test run if you want. I'm caught up with work till this weekend, plus I have to get my CM690 and rest of the components up during this weekend as well. So if anyone is up for a quick Saturday session, then let me know. I got another patch link for Zombie Island of Dr.Ned. Hopefully, if all goes well then we can try that too. Just give me some time, I'll send you guys the links and the original.exe too. Till then why don't you guys carry on?

Just started to play the game with a friend of mine, offline co op, we are at leavel 8, and we gotta kill, i think a tbone guy, but its geting almost imposible as he is level 11 and we cant even get close to killin him, extremely annoying, help any1...?

join me today at 3pm. I'll slay ur beast. My gamespy id is Bumpyshah. As for patches, updates and DLC, check TPB, everything is there. ;)

private trackers are what i use, neways thnx for the help but we wanna do this ourselves, we'll prolly go complete other mission and then get back to killin tbone when we are at level 10.

Updated to version 1.0.1 and played DLC too, really awesome, only thing bugged is the lack of New-U stations in vicinity. Had to travel a whole map just to get back to New Haven.

Ahh....was searching for this thread :p

Really fun game, and seriously, gazillions of guns. Nice graphics, and i knew i would really like the game as soon as i saw the opening sequence with the music and the intro and the bus and CL4PTRP :eek:hyeah:

I restarted this game on my X360 to play it in split screen co-op with my brother. We are enjoying like hell right now. Playing in co-op is so much more fun as opposed to single player. I can't believe even Army of Two: The 40th Day just released, so now confused which we should co-op and complete first. :(

Back