Bought my first car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
I drove home my first car last Monday - the Polo GT TDI and it was an awesome experience! For that matter, anything first has got to be an amazing experience - first crush at school, that first kiss, first naukri, first child in the family, the first car, first home you built/bought.

Apologies for posting them late here, I was a bit busy with something else. Without further ado, here are some snaps.

IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2794_1.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

Haven't driven much except to the company on a couple of occasions and the usual outings. She has clocked 200+ km so far. :)

That engine is just terrific - it is a pity I haven't had a chance to rev. her so far. Waiting for the engine to run in for the first 1500 km. And by far the best gearbox I've come across in a hatch so far - the gearshifts are slick and smooth. Good interiors, climate controlled AC, decent HU with BT integration, ABS, airbags for the driver and co-driver but the i20's equipment list would make the Polo cry.

Have planned a trip to Leh next year when the roads open up. Let us see how it goes. In the meantime, shoot away the queries if you have any.

OTR Surat - 9,31,913 - 6L loan from SBI and the rest from pocket.

Last edited:
Congrats Gannu...... Awesome car, excellent color.... I also bought my first car (a dzire) last month.... It did not have the sheen even close to what this beast has.... Congrats again...:)

Finally! Been waiting for this thread since Monday! Congrats Gannu! And remember, with great power comes great responsibility!:p Drive safe!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back