Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

I have used a variety of phones and iem's over the past 5 years and most mainstream models work on all phones, thats what i meant.
In this day and age your concern with the compatibility of an iem with a 30k phone sounded funny to me.

It may be funny for u but not for me, I tried 3-4 handsfree with my SGS, also tried ipod touch 4g headphone but none of them worked with SGS. Stop making fun out of others without knowing facts.
@PristineNote

Can you provide an EMI link for both M1 and M2s on ebay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Handsfree and iem is a totally different thing, no wonder you had compat issues. A wired iem is a different scenario
No one's making fun of you.

It may be funny for u but not for me, I tried 3-4 handsfree with my SGS, also tried ipod touch 4g headphone but none of them worked with SGS. Stop making fun out of others without knowing facts.
PristineNote

Can you provide an EMI link for both M1 and M2s on ebay?

Received my shipment, excellent packaging and really fast delivery, thanks @PristineNote

Just one thing, the zipper of the hard carry case went bad just after 2-3 times open/close. Sorry to say that.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
#PristineNote Can you please answer my question?

The stock imported by us officially from Brainwavz Hong Kong , does not come with any seal on the boxes as such . Be rest assured, they are all brand new . We would never provide an open-box or used product to our customers .

I am not sure but I am assuming even the Brainwavz products sold directly on MP4 Nation do not have any particular seal as such . Maybe someone could confirm the same.

Back