Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

@All Mp4nation is having a preorder of Brainwavz m3 ! Only 66$ shipped! Grab it while it lasts :)

Also a little help... since Ive read that there are customs issues when buying from MP4nation I asked them to mark it under 30$ and also used Free regular airmail instead of Fedex... Would I incur any customs?

Also how will I come to know that I need to pay customs for the same?
Will someone call me?
Or do I needc to goto the customs office to get my product released. I live in Bangalore..

@All Mp4nation is having a preorder of Brainwavz m3 ! Only 66$ shipped! Grab it while it lasts :)

Also a little help... since Ive read that there are customs issues when buying from MP4nation I asked them to mark it under 30$ and also used Free regular airmail instead of Fedex... Would I incur any customs?

Also how will I come to know that I need to pay customs for the same?
Will someone call me?
Or do I needc to goto the customs office to get my product released. I live in Bangalore..

Well we cant really help you with under invoicing your product. This being considered illegal. You may also need to produce the proof of payment plus furnish other details. Depending upon the case, you may be called to the Custom house, your custom clearing agent will help you with the same. The custom duty on earphones are of the order of 30%.

We are expecting the new stock on M3 within 10 to 15 days. You would get a VAT paid bill with local warranty.

I have sent the defective M1 by speed post no. EM236376346IN.
I have sent the original invoice instead of the Xerox copy. So please send the invoice with the repaired/replaced M1. Please send me mail if you have any query.

Sorry for delay in reply. :( We have shipped you your replacement yesterday. It would be a good idea to email support {at} pristinenote (.) com, we are currently facing some issue with our staff on TE. Inconvenience is regretted. Hope you enjoy your M1. :)

Hi pristinenote,

I had bought a Brainwavz M1 from your ebay shop in Jan-2012 for 1650. One of it's earphones stopped working after 5 months. I contacted you through ebay and you told me to ship it back to you for warranty claim. I paid Rs 200 to Bluedart and sent it to you on 14th June. You acknowledged the receipt of the same on 18th June.

I have since been sending you reminders every fortnight to enquire about the status of the RMA and you have been telling me for the past 2 months that it's still in the last stage.

I have quoted above, a post of another member of TE who shipped his/her faulty M1 to you in July-2012 (a month after I shipped my faulty one to you) and you processed his claim in less than two months.

Can you provide a satisfactory answer as to why my RMA (which should have been opened before his) for the same product has already taken more than 4 months and has still not been resolved? Was it because phunsukh could screw up your image on TE if you delayed his claim, whereas I couldn't do any such thing on ebay?

Don't tell me the manufacturer has done this. You're not any just other Brainwavz dealer out there. You claim to be the only official distributors of Brainwavz line-up of products in India.

Expecting a speedy reply and a speedy resolution.

We have offered a credit note or partial refund to all the M1 RMA cases since Brainwavz has not been providing us with replacements for last 2-3 months and an earlier shipment was partially stolen resulting in lot of complications and loss for us . Baring 3-4 customers who did not wish to take a credit note or refund all other RMAs have been taken care of.

I can understand waiting for 3-4 months already for RMA must have been a painful experience for you , I would like to make up for the as soon as possible and provide you with a satisfactory solution .

Please get back to me at info@pristinenote.com or please inbox me your contact number and I will contact you .

Hi pristinenote,

I had bought a Brainwavz M1 from your ebay shop in Jan-2012 for 1650. One of it's earphones stopped working after 5 months. I contacted you through ebay and you told me to ship it back to you for warranty claim. I paid Rs 200 to Bluedart and sent it to you on 14th June. You acknowledged the receipt of the same on 18th June.

I have since been sending you reminders every fortnight to enquire about the status of the RMA and you have been telling me for the past 2 months that it's still in the last stage.

I have quoted above, a post of another member of TE who shipped his/her faulty M1 to you in July-2012 (a month after I shipped my faulty one to you) and you processed his claim in less than two months.

Can you provide a satisfactory answer as to why my RMA (which should have been opened before his) for the same product has already taken more than 4 months and has still not been resolved? Was it because phunsukh could screw up your image on TE if you delayed his claim, whereas I couldn't do any such thing on ebay?

Don't tell me the manufacturer has done this. You're not any just other Brainwavz dealer out there. You claim to be the only official distributors of Brainwavz line-up of products in India.

Expecting a speedy reply and a speedy resolution.

Tried a few days back, the transfer failed. Fortunately the amount was credited back. Can you please PM your bank details and mention the amount, i'll make a NEFT transfer.

EDIT: Saw the bank transfer option...will make payment accordingly.

We have offered a credit note or partial refund to all the M1 RMA cases since Brainwavz has not been providing us with replacements for last 2-3 months and an earlier shipment was partially stolen resulting in lot of complications and loss for us . Baring 3-4 customers who did not wish to take a credit note or refund all other RMAs have been taken care of.

I can understand waiting for 3-4 months already for RMA must have been a painful experience for you , I would like to make up for the as soon as possible and provide you with a satisfactory solution .

Please get back to me at info@pristinenote.com or please inbox me your contact number and I will contact you .

Now that the Brainwavz M1 is in stock with you, can you resolve my RMA pending for the last 6 months??

I see that m2 is for 3200 in prestinenote and ~3500 in proaudiohome. what is the difference and is shipping included in the prices??

This will be my first post in prestinenote thread and my first ever look for an IEM and brainwavz. So please pardon my ignorance on your line of operation.

Also, it will be very helpful if you can suggest me a good VFM IEM pair for gaming usage.

^ , @rakesh_ic PristineNote earlier used to retail products as well along with distribution but now it only handles distribution . The prices you see on Prisitne Note are ~6 months old prices. They have gone up due to increase in $ rate and the one's you find on The Audio Megastore are the latest prices :).

We can offer a 2.5% discount on the M2 if you make the payment using NEFT / Bank Transfer method :).

The M2 is pretty good multipurpose IEM , alternatively you can also look at our own inhouse product by Signature Acoustics - which is not only available for a lower price than M2 as an introductory offer but also sounds much better as per our comparisons.

http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/signature-acoustics-elements-c12-iems-142396/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back