BSNL BB plan chage duration?

6pack

ex-Mod
I gave a letter to BSNL broadband person in my exchange for change of plan from 500combo to 600combo on 29th nov and got acknowledgement from them. In bsnl selfcare page it still shows up as 500c plan even now. how long does it take for them to change plans? asking cause data limit in 600c is 2.5GB compared to 1.5gb in 500c and i dont want to be charged extra at end of month, thinking plan got changed but the person did not feel like changing it.

It take approx 15 days if request has been made offline & hardly 48hrs if submitted online. I suggest you to change your plan through selfcare page, there you'll get a request id, from that you can check the status.

i tried online first. it gave message to contact local bsnl officer. saw just now on portal its been changed to 600c plan. :)
i think it takes 4 working days or something if given in writing.

if its before 25th of the month its implemented in the next billing cycle. Otherwise the month after.

so in your case it should take effect from 1st January. December month will be according to older plan only.

I tried to register on selfcare portal but I keep getting stuck at Broadband user ID. I used the same ID which is listed under WAN setting in Modem.. Is there a different ID?

bsnl is always late, but the good thing is you wont be charged extra.as if you are still on 500c plan then at the end of 1.5 gb, network will ask for your permission to continue.

Back