Bsnl speeds increased again! ?

YES!! YES!! and more yes!!:hap2::hap2: Getting 60-65 from 6 o'clock today.. i'm from bangalore. Hope they keep it like this...:cheers::yahoo::yahoo:

Spekter said:
Yeah speeds have gone up.

Darn BSNL...my plan is changing to 2MBPS (limited plan) tonight!

Just my luck...bunch of idiots...no prior info,no nothing. x-(

Applied for change to 2 MBPS plan after having been given a taste of 512 kbps during IPL...could not handle 256kbps since then.

Really unlucky that this is my last day of UL750. :(

:(
Speeds haven't gone up yet at my place, but my plan is changing tonight too. I even asked SDO at my place if there was any chance of speed increase, he didn't say anything.

Guyz this a just like taking drugs . I am extremely frustrated after experiencing 1mbps during IPL then returning to 512kbps . I thought by some way or other BSNL will make it permanent . BSNL is first giving us a sniff of the speed drug and then forcing us to change to Home 500 for speed

My plan is changing to 2MBPS (limited plan) !

Applied for change to 2 MBPS plan after having been given a taste of 1 mbps during IPL...could not handle 512kbps since then.

Really unlucky that this is my last day of UL1350

^^ i am guessing ur quote tags got lost somewhere..

Speed went 2x here as well. Experiencing it around 6 pm.

Hope it stays for good with good pings as well.

Guys report about internet browsing experience as well.. last time browsing was just limping at best..

it seems to be okayish for me till now.. not horrible like the last time.

yeah.. I am in the same 256kbps 5 UL scheme..lastnight i start a torrent and getting around 50-56kbps and later in steam (till now ) I am getting 136kbps download speed :D,,so I am getting 1mbps plan speed :D

Back