Budget 21-30k Budget Touchscreen Laptop for regular use

Hi Guys....

Please help me in deciding a budget touchscreen laptop for my younger brother and mom/dad.

Touchscreen is needed so that everybody in family can use that.

• What's your Budget? 25k - 35k(lesser would be better)
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Online surfing, Movies, little MS office work and casual games.
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? A screen size <=14" is preferred and should be light in weight.
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? Lenovo(heard its durable)
  • Any other considerations? Touchscreen and Win 8 & No Celeron processor plz

:).

I have a Acer S7. Touchscreen is really a novelty in a laptop. Other than browsing, it doesn't make much sense. A proper touchpad makes more sense. Even that Lenovo touchpad is better investment.

:).

I have a Acer S7. Touchscreen is really a novelty in a laptop. Other than browsing, it doesn't make much sense. A proper touchpad makes more sense. Even that Lenovo touchpad is better investment.
I just checked that S7 is too pricey........ around 1 lakh --> you are really using a novelty product man :rolleyes:

haris5sani :- searching lappy almost with same requirement. Hv u bought Lenovo S210?
IMO, HP & Lenovo r sturdy & fanatic compare to Dell nowadays. How's ASS of HP & Lenovo in small town?
Nopes........Didn't get the time to buy.

Also looking for best deals on e-commerce sites, else I hav to go to showroom.

Saar why u want to buy touch screen? I would say avoid them
Becoz buying it for family at home.
Mom n sis can't use touchpad more often, so best way is TouchScreen and Windows 8.1 for basic surfing and VoIP calls.
Since its lightweight & small in size, an added advantage :)

It's upto you, I would still say for iPad. But yes, for heavy office work a lappy is good. Just go for a touch screen lappy, its waste of money.

Back