Buying iPod Touch 4G

I've decided to get it from GreyMarket. Even though I get it from iStore I'm going to JailBreak it, so warranty voids. So grey market is better option where you can get it cheaper too.

Can any Mumbai guy help me by confirming when the iPod Touch is going to come in Alfa Stores at Irla?

cyberboy_varad said:
I've decided to get it from GreyMarket. Even though I get it from iStore I'm going to JailBreak it, so warranty voids. So grey market is better option where you can get it cheaper too.

Can any Mumbai guy help me by confirming when the iPod Touch is going to come in Alfa Stores at Irla?
Why not contact them directly and ask ??

Also do not buy stuff from Manish Market / Musafir Khaana near VT/CST.

Another option you can check is Heera Panna near Haji Ali.

yes I won't buy from Manish Market / Musafir Khana and also not from Heera Panna. I've decided to buy it from Alfa at Irla as many of the people are saying that it's good in electronics. Can anybody personally confirm or can provide the contact number or Alfa?

it cost's about 15.4k, so may be it will be available in GreyMarket for 13k; what do you say guys? If I get 32GB for 15k in GreyMarket I'll surely go for it. I just want the contact number of the Alfa Store to check when they will get the product. Some yellow pages show the phone numbers but don't know whether it is active.

how come? :O Is it true guys?

Alfa store can be trusted, can you suggest any other place for buying the iPod Touch 4G (GreyMarket) in Mumbai?, it should be trusted.

Alfa sells apple products at the least possible price you can get, but with bill. The only other reliable (not as much) place is Heera Panna.

nice, but I want the 4G it doesn't cost so less also did your brother get the bill and warranty?.

I also checked in Dubai; its still not available there. I hope it gets soon in India.

yeah dude yes bill and warranty.....warranty for apple is u need to register the code ur self online.

even i am looking to buy itouch 4g....neways am goin to andheri tomm for some personal work...so may chk out alpha and mobile point.

will update with pricing or arrival date.

I called the Reliance iStore Pune he said that "they got an email from Apple that the iPod Touch 4G will be available in India in next three weeks i.e at the first week of October"

Also called Alfa store and got a shocking reply, that guy said "iPod Touch 4G is available but the prices are 19k for 8GB and 25k for 32GB" :O

i will be getting a couple of nanos and ipod touch 4g this week . if anybody is interested do let me know . it will be cheaper than any price u get anywhere else . i like the nano its really awesome cause u can wear it as a watch .. i am going to keep one for myself .. here is a video i saw yesterday on youtube for ref .. the nano is super cool

YouTube - iPod Nano (2010) Unboxing & 1st Look

TechHead said:
^Importing from Amazon, I got a quote for 21k from ICCworld for the 32GB version.

^ :O

I too asked the quote of iPod Touch 4G 32GB, and ICC World replied me with total cost of Rs. 17320 (Amazon) & Rs. 17895 (Apple). BTW I asked the quote on 7th September.

Back