Buying iPod Touch 4G

Total all-inclusive cost of item for delivery to India based on current exchange ****rates will be:

Rs. 20135

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 15103

International Shipping: Rs. 672

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 4360

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL Rs. 20135

What was the breakup you got?

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 15103

International Shipping: Rs. 672

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 1545

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL Rs. 17320

^Wow now that's quite a big difference! :O

Why's such a difference present when both of them were ordered from Amazon? :\

I've re-asked for the quote. I'm too doubting on their prices now.

Here's the screenshot of the previous quote.

65541024.jpg

The problem with ICC is that its becoming like another KMD .. they r taking too long to ship things .. i dont think they are able to handle multiple orders ... shipping details on their site ar also not updated so i cant track any of my items with the tracking numbers .. even for items that theyve listed on ebay .

I think, there is no point in Importing iPod's. Instead we should wait for some weeks till the iPod's hit the iStore. And as soon as they are available in the iStore we will get a fair deal at Alfa or GreyMarkets.

cyberboy_varad said:
I think, there is no point in Importing iPod's. Instead we should wait for some weeks till the iPod's hit the iStore. And as soon as they are available in the iStore we will get a fair deal at Alfa or GreyMarkets.
yes thats true but initially for a month alfa prices will be very high

let's see or we will get our iPod's at fair prices in November. But that's a too looong wait. Don't have any other alternatives.

BTW what all we have to check on the box while buying iPod from Grey Store?

Got mine from an importer in manish market. Paid 20k, list price, but with a charger and case and scratch guards. No more stock, so please don't PM / post for more..

Back