Buying iPod Touch 4G

cyberboy_varad said:
^that's a pretty good price. Go for it. and BTW where are you getting it so cheap?

@techno_funky: hope it will be available till Diwali, BTW did you check the Apple Peel 520? its just awesome..

It is alfa you will have stocks, also rather than peel, I got to see the iPad damn sexy that thing is heheheheh!!

Also how in the world do you get those ebay coupons man!!

cyberboy_varad said:
^that's a pretty good price. Go for it. and BTW where are you getting it so cheap?

@techno_funky: hope it will be available till Diwali, BTW did you check the Apple Peel 520? its just awesome..
How much is the cost of peel 520?

I finally got the opportunity to play with the latest iPod touch for a good amount of time over the weekend. While the retina display is fantabulous, the back camera sucks. And by sucks I mean big time sucks!! Poor still picture quality, decent video quality what with it being bumped up to 720p HD recording. That was the only saving grace for the camera actually because the recorded video playback was amazing.

The front camera and face time are beautiful, seamless call quality, no drops and best of all was the low bandwidth usage.

HD games look great, video is nice but leaves a want for more screen estate.

It is definitely slimmer than the previous gen ipod touch and far lighter too.

Overall a great buy for your portable entertainment needs. All the best to the owners and orospective buyers. :)

PS: if you really want a bigger screen with HD capabilities, go in for the iPad. A much better device for media consumption. I sold my 3rd gen ipod touch for an iPad and haven't looked back since.

@RS4: peel cost's about 119$ but its not worth it. Wait for the reviews and then go for it.

@phoenix844884: good review. Actually an iPad cannot be as portable as of iPod Touch. So for portable entertainment iPod Touch FTW.

Okay so my friend in NYC went to 2 apple store and turns out the 32 gb is out of stock there too !
Cans somebody else try and get it from a friend/relative coming from abroad ? Need 2 peices !

The iPod Touch 4G was available in a store in Pune. He sold all the 8GB and only two 32GB's were left yesterday. He was selling 32GB for 17k. Forgot the shop name, but its just beside the iStore.

Anyways iStore said, its coming on 10th October.

Man why isnt that store here ?! I wouldve bought the last two at a cheaper price ! Anybdy wants to start a go and approach a local seller ?
Im in for 2 32 gigs, turns out it is out of stock in NYC, Bangkok and Hongkong ! Chekced atleast two stores in all these three countries.

what about Germany?, a friend is going to Netherlands. I will ask him to buy one for me.

But it costs the same 299,00 € = 18.5k INR, so wondering whether to tell him or not.

that's what I'm thinking. iStore is getting it tomorrow (had called them). I will wait till Alfa reduces the price, probably we will see price drop after Diwali.

No point in waiting for th istore.Pretty darn expensive, just get it off ebay. Use the 10% coupon.or a 5% one.Pm me if you need it.

khanvis2009 said:
does anybody want a 4th gen ipod touch at 17k for 32gb shipped ..??? sealed .
Your IC thread was deleted in an instant! Couldn't open it either! I believe you did not post it the way it was meant to be. Please post a thread in the proper format.

Just for the record, I am not interested in buying. It was a pointer. :)

Got it from ebay, 17450 shipped + A 250 gb portable drive !
I doubt it can get better than that. Even though yes the ebay gift will take some time to come.

Back