buying mobile E-72, Legend And Galaxy S : Advise needed

spirit

Disciple
Hi Friends,
I am planning to buy a mobile this June only:: after reading lots of user discussions, I have shortlisted on the following::

My basic needs::
Lots of sms so keypad/ touch key pad must be pretty good
Strong Battery Life: as my daily telephonic time is around 2-3 hours
Wi-Fi
Music not as primary requirement : AS I most of the time use my Ipod-Touch
(1) Nokia E72:: Qwerty keypad is awesome. Good for mails etc overall a sturdy phone. Initially I also thought of Blackberry Bold 9700( nor that i am business user but just for the sheer attraction towards blackberry but reviews told me to go for nokia e72)

(2) HTC Legend:: Andrioid 2.1, Awesome touch expereince as heard by users. But on the cons side, price is on the higher side.
(3) Samsung Galaxy S:: Not launched till now prolly will be launched in june itself. Processing wise, touch screen wise beat all htc desire,nexus one etc. any specific input on this will also be welcomed.

So my basic question is which one to take. Many of my friends who are using E-72 have recommended it over HTC legend saying that over a long period physical keyboard will always perform better than a virtual keyboard.
MY budget is hovering around 17-23k. Samsung Galaxy S will be around 28 k( but is it worth buying) so dont know whether i can stretch that much or not.

Moreover advises from members who are using either of these three(or two precisely) will be really helpful.

ALso regarding Legend ::: Should one wait for launch of Desire for an expected fall of HTC legend price or it will not affect the prices.

Specially I will love to know the experiences of Nokia E-72.

Presently I am sung Nokia N95 8 gb and Nokia 5800. (AS Nokia 5800 is resistive touch and may be this is the reason that somehow it has made be touch phone aversive :) )

Thanks in advance.

[/COLOR]Finally bought the Samsung B7610 Omnia Pro for 22K. And it's hell of a phone atleast from the initial looks :). Will start using it from Tomorrow and will update it my experiences. Thanks a lot for the guidance provided :)

spirit said:
[/COLOR]Finally bought the Samsung B7610 Omnia Pro for 22K. And it's hell of a phone atleast from the initial looks :). Will start using it from Tomorrow and will update it my experiences. Thanks a lot for the guidance provided :)
congrats for the purchase. please do share your feedback. I can share stuff if you need ;-)

spirit said:
congrats buddy :)

@Neo and @Desibond Thanks a lot. But a lot of credit goes to both of you for helping me out :). Will be in touch for knowing more about its free apps and related stuff. And it's a beauty :). Will update my experiences

Back