Car & Bike Buying Superbikes, suggestions please!

Rahul++

SuperUser
Skilled
Hello, me and my group buying four superbikes..
Our Maximum budget is 40 lac,
Which one should we buy??

I am thinking to order Yamaha R1 2007 Model.

What you think guys???

Why dont you just get whichever is cheapest among the GSXR 1000/ CBR 1000/R1/ZX-10R ?

The R1 is an all time favourite and a big plus point is that it's available in India with warranty and proper papers and everything.

Most importantly, go with what your heart wants. I highly doubt there is any difference between the bikes :p . So, dont think too much and buy something you want !!

And why the 2007 model and not the 2008 model ?

Nikhil said:
Why dont you just get whichever is cheapest among the GSXR 1000/ CBR 1000/R1/ZX-10R ?

The R1 is an all time favourite and a big plus point is that it's available in India with warranty and proper papers and everything.

Most importantly, go with what your heart wants. I highly doubt there is any difference between the bikes :p . So, dont think too much and buy something you want !!

And why the 2007 model and not the 2008 model ?

lol....yes true , but it also comes with a nice sareee guard and a number plate right on your front R1 visor !!! ROFL !!!.............

as for me , the best superbike to buy for India Conditions would be the :
Honda CBR 600 ......perfect for Indian roads , easy on maintenance and part availability is right on top of the list.........oh yes , cheaper as compared to others ...the bike and the spares ofcourse.....

Rahulrulez said:
Hello, me and my group buying four superbikes..
Our Maximum budget is 40 lac,
Which one should we buy??

I am thinking to order Yamaha R1 2007 Model.

What you think guys???

dude..
U r sixteen..!! you are not supposed to be out there on a superbike..
:D
:bleh:

lol....yes true , but it also comes with a nice sareee guard and a number plate right on your front R1 visor !!! ROFL !!!.............

as for me , the best superbike to buy for India Conditions would be the :

Honda CBR 600 ......perfect for Indian roads , easy on maintenance and part availability is right on top of the list.........oh yes , cheaper as compared to others ...the bike and the spares ofcourse.....

Hey.. Thanks for advice...

But my friends want some POWERFUL, Taking 4 different bikes is very good suggestion..

in 40 Lac. which different bikes can i buy??

I have almost used all bikes which are shown here!

Mohite's Collection Of Sbk's,cars,etc, - Team-BHP

Mohite's are my neighbour and they have international Go Kart track in ma city.

I also used the R1 2007, i felt the difference.. So was planning for R1.

What u say?

dude..

U r sixteen..!! you are not supposed to be out there on a superbike..

We guys in Kolhapur have lots of craze of bikes and Cars.. You may have heard on some news channels about India's first Mercedes always comes to kolhapur city.. Because lots of Big business guys have settled here... and all buddies wants such kinda bikes and cars.

Lo'l.. Cool.. Post some pics of the bikes wen u get 'em.. Wud love to see them...

And w/o a proper license wat're u upto??? :)

And w/o a proper license wat're u upto???

he he.. speaking truth,

even traffic police don't ask about license here if u give him money :p

We often do that :p :p

Lo'l.. Cool.. Post some pics of the bikes wen u get 'em.. Wud love to see them...

I will post some pics after i get bikes.. Till then, enjoy Mohite's bikes :D

Rahulrulez said:
he he.. speaking truth,
even traffic police don't ask about license here if u give him money :p

We often do that :p :p
driving below the legal age and/or circumventing the laws is stupid , i dont see whats there to be so proud about it

Look whos talking!?!?!? :p

ok u're above the age limit..

But still can feel the ooomph of the drive in ur M800-coverted to-Stile.. :p

That is pretty disgusting.

Rich kids with no value for anything just because their rich fathers can buy them anything. You people can buy your way out of trouble. Absolutely pathetic.

If I was the admin of this site, I would make a note of your IP Address and try to do something abt you.

No wonder our country is in such a pathetic state. another 2 yrs later, you'll probably run over some innocent guy or cop and your father will bail you out of jail and you'll go back to living your rich life while the family of the deceased will rot.

You people shouldnt be allowed to live.......

Bade baap ka biga hua beta

Oo , when i posted my reply , i din't know or see that u are all of '16' ....wow , when i was your age - i used to ride my cycle and a punny scooty once a month in my building compound....but 16 and superbikes ...wow.....( pun and sarcasm intended )......

gannu_rox said:
But still can feel the ooomph of the drive in ur M800-coverted to-Stile.. :p
whats that got to do with anything being discussed here ? maybe my driving is bad but i never made any claims to be above the law or anything

sTALKEr said:
16 and superbikes... just great.
@nikhil.. i feel you.. still chill man :)

It isnt great man. People should know the value of everything in life. Be it money, be it life itself.

To see someone else riding a superbike is great at tht age. Not riding it yourself.

BTW, someone mentioned Ducati and MV Agusta. No way ypou'll get 4 bikes for 40 lakhs :p Unless you buy secondhand. MV agusta bikes are the most expensive in the world. They are like the superbikes of superbikes.

bottle said:
whats that got to do with anything being discussed here ? maybe my driving is bad but i never made any claims to be above the law or anything

AREY twas an OT... :mad:

And wen did I say ur driving skill was bad...

Nikhil said:
It isnt great man. People should know the value of everything in life. Be it money, be it life itself.

To see someone else riding a superbike is great at tht age. Not riding it yourself.

BTW, someone mentioned Ducati and MV Agusta. No way ypou'll get 4 bikes for 40 lakhs :p Unless you buy secondhand. MV agusta bikes are the most expensive in the world. They are like the superbikes of superbikes.

I remember my friend telling me the price mite fetch more than a crore importin 'em...

40 lakhs wont even fetch one for sure.. :p

Woot... 15+ members readin the thread..

Back