Car & Bike Buying Superbikes, suggestions please!

16 and already riding superbikes....you must have been onto bikes pretty early!!

But then again you are just 16....and someone said.....with great power(in your case bhp) comes great responsibility....
which in your case isnt evident.....

Rahulrulez said:
he he.. speaking truth,
even traffic police don't ask about license here if u give him money :p
We often do that :p :p
I will post some pics after i get bikes.. Till then, enjoy Mohite's bikes :D

I dont know whats there to laugh about it. People giving bribes should be hung leave alone people taking it :tongue: :tongue:

Hey guys.. don't look @ my age...

I am not a guy from very very Rich Family.. We collected some donations and now buying bikes.. All are not of age 16, some are of 20, some are 18 etc..

Our group is not limited for age..

I agree that, i have started biking in age of 11 when i was in 7th :D

But Riding superbikes is just toooo earlier for me.. Because my interest.. even my family members wants to sell my ORDINARY BIKES like Pulsar and Passion.

But, can't do anything :( Biking is my life..

Before any more flaming occurs, I suggest this thread be closed. 16 is the age to be riding on scootys not superbikes.

Huhh.. I just asked for suggest bikes for my group.. Not for only me.. :huh:

You may see, 13-14 years baccha log riding powerful bikes than me..

Just suggest bikes.. This is going to be OFF TOPIC

Rahulrulez said:
Hey guys.. don't look @ my age...

I am not a guy from very very Rich Family.. We collected some donations and now buying bikes.. All are not of age 16, some are of 20, some are 18 etc..

If u can buy a bike worth 10lacs, u HAVE to be rich. Thats the definition of rich even in the dictionary. ok, so u said 'very very rich'.. still same difference.. lol..

and where did u manage to get donations enough to afford a superbike? :O gimme the address too, lemme try my luck! :p

And let not what other bacha log do influence u. just coz u see a bacha selling papers or cleaning windshields on road u dont join them, do ya? besides, where you wud be riding also matters a gr8 deal.

Lastly, have respect for the law. Its coz the kinda of statements you've made (bribing ur way out) is why ppl who run over poor pedestrians and kill 'em are still roaming free rather than rotting in jails.

If u can buy a bike worth 10lacs, u HAVE to be rich. Thats the definition of rich even in the dictionary. ok, so u said 'very very rich'.. still same difference.. lol..

and where did u manage to get donations enough to afford a superbike? gimme the address too, lemme try my luck!

And let now what other bacha log do influence u. just coz u see a bacha selling papers or cleaning windshields on road u dont join them, do ya?

Lastly, have respect for the law. Its coz the kinda of statements you've made (bribing ur way out) is why ppl who run over poor pedestrians and kill 'em are still roaming free rather than rotting in jails.

Oops.. Error..., I didn't spend even a Rupee in it :D, Other buddies are rich, I will just get those bikes.. about donations, My team do stunt shows in Race events here, so they give us money :D we collected from that..

And let now what other bacha log do influence u. just coz u see a bacha selling papers or cleaning windshields on road u dont join them, do ya?

Huh... We never did any kinda stunts or anything in Traffics, We have special track for that.. Just my Age is violence of the Rules.. Otherwise, all is Legal...

Please close da Thread before this goes OFF TOPIC :huh:

This is Track, where stunts are being done!

This is India's Best Track for Racing!

DSCN0792.jpg

Rahulrulez u cannot just decide to buy a superbikeone day and jump on to it and drive away.It takes years of practice and progression from less powerful bikes over time.IF ur friends are so keen on buying a bike i would suggest a cbr 400.

Rahulrulez said:
Huh... We never did any kinda stunts or anything in Traffics, We have special track for that.. Just my Age is violence of the Rules.. Otherwise, all is Legal...

had u mentioned that in ur first post, this thread wudn't have gone OT at all :p

AFAIK, u dont need a DL to ride on race tracks. However, you do need a racing license to take part in events.

lol did you notice about me i did not get any lucky day for buying my own bike :p

but i have you get license soon after i be 18 later :p

if you do that

it is protect again the law another wise you will be jail this is fine

btw i am good at driver skill car/bike etc.. well but i don't spend everything for my life but i want you spend for my own education and getting better job in future ;)

i go daily by walk or cycle

search my old topic where i post long ago :p

AFAIK rules are seldom followed in small towns, I have seen in many of these towns the affluent class are able to break virtually any kind of laws. Infacts kids from these towns are much more spoilt then the brats from Mumbai, Delhi (or not), Bangalore etc....

Good eg:
- Indore
- Rajkot
etc....

Hmm, i could post about Track info in my first post in this thread..

I never did any kinda stunt on Busy Roads... We have special track for that... Even, we never ride our super bikes on road..

I have my Kinetic scooter for that

Rahulrulez said:
Hmm, i could post about Track info in my first post in this thread..

I never did any kinda stunt on Busy Roads... We have special track for that... Even, we never ride our super bikes on road..

I have my Kinetic scooter for that

dude...let nothing come in way of your passion. But just be careful while riding...no matter which bike it is. As of violating laws...most of us do but that doesn't make us right.

About superbikes, not really my thing but I can say this for sure..you cant just jump on a sbk and drive away. It slips outta your hands before you think of ripping. Ask me what it feels like scratching brand new R6. Start small, a comet may be or some RR.

About superbikes, not really my thing but I can say this for sure..you cant just jump on a sbk and drive away. It slips outta your hands before you think of ripping. Ask me what it feels like scratching brand new R6. Start small, a comet may be or some RR.

Nothin matters about scratching and all.. We have better experience using powerful bikes...

Aces170 said:
AFAIK rules are seldom followed in small towns, I have seen in many of these towns the affluent class are able to break virtually any kind of laws. Infacts kids from these towns are much more spoilt then the brats from Mumbai, Delhi (or not), Bangalore etc....

Good eg:
- Indore
- Rajkot
etc....

Ahem!

i was enjoyin readin this until i read this !!

Mate...no offense but how can u say that??

ever been to indore? i guess not!!

anyways...about the guy buyin these deadly machines....@ 16 i used to ride HERO CYCLE GEN-X :p hehe..

and its kinda weird for me to understand that you want to buy SBK's for STUNTs :S and not for ride pleasure or passion??

bah..if u want to perform stunts..u'd be buying lightweight bikes , wont u ?? or may be something like Suzuki B-King..but not MV's....:|

wish i knew the address of the person who donated that amount...i wud ask for mere 20+ to get mahself an Evo X or Impreza may be :p

Back