Car & Bike Buying Superbikes, suggestions please!

Lol.. poor kid.. jitna uske baap ne nahin suanaya hoga utna tum logon ne gyaan diya lol...

Ooops.... Mera War muzpar hi palat gayaa :cry: :rofl:

I don't care such things..

I hope you're wearing a helmet when you crash.

Ya boss, We do stunts or race in suitable conditions, as like good condition of road, wearing helmets and knee pads etc.

Whats the price of Yamaha YZF-R1 on official Yamaha India Site?? They haven't given price their.. Anyone know???

as per US site, it is for Approx 5 lac.

Rahulrulez said:
Ooh.. thats too much.. why the prices are too high in INDIA.. Indian Tax system Sucks :sad:

wow, SUCKS?????? Who can afford a superbike in this country?? Poor farmers who commit suicide everyday?

wow, SUCKS?????? Who can afford a superbike in this country?? Poor farmers who commit suicide everyday?

I agree.. :( i hope this won't happen in future :(

Ok.. Coming to point.. --- Rates are tooo high :(

Super bike+16 year old punk=disaster.

I totally agree with the rest, you should at least attain the legal age for driving.I don't really care if you are rich or not, be responsible.

*OT* or maybe not

I got my 1st bike when I was 19

I pestered Dad real hard to get it (poor him) :( ....

I used to drive fast & reckless and felt like I was on top of the world....

I have done my more than (un)fair share of the cop bribing routine

Done my drag races and wheelies and skiddies....

And of course, I had n number of accidents....Now I can't go and describe all of them in detail but there is one I vividly remember when I tried to pull a high speed cornering stunt, and the bike went skidding while I went flying (without a helmet) between two trees beyond the sidewalk... a couple of inches either way and I'd have been either dead or a paraplegic...

did I learn my lesson back then..of course not....

I was back to my usual ways within a week (which is what it took for the superficial injuries to heal)

8 long years later, when I look back..I can think of only one way to describe myself back then...an idiot of the first order!

Perhaps it was the almighty lord who looked out for me and let me emerge out of that phase unscathed (not withstanding a buch of nasty gash marks )

Saw the title and jumped in as I was into bikes a long time ago (I used to have a second hand RD350 when I was 16) expecting anything but this.

Cut the guy some slack. He's clarified his intentions and I think he's taking all the criticism like a man. At 16, a lotta pple are cocky. I think he's been nice about everyone's opinions.

P.S. Don't anyone start on me. Just giving my 2 bits here :)

@superczar, I agree totally with you. Though I don't have gashes. Just some burn marks from my Yamdoot's exhaust:)

just buy any superbike and move to bangalore, with the heavy traffic u wont be able to cross 40km/ph anyway

Dear, can you read the whole thread??

or can you show me, where i told u that i ride such bikes in traffic???

:p :rofl:

Nikhil said:
That is pretty disgusting.
Rich kids with no value for anything just because their rich fathers can buy them anything. You people can buy your way out of trouble. Absolutely pathetic.
If I was the admin of this site, I would make a note of your IP Address and try to do something abt you.
No wonder our country is in such a pathetic state. another 2 yrs later, you'll probably run over some innocent guy or cop and your father will bail you out of jail and you'll go back to living your rich life while the family of the deceased will rot.
You people shouldnt be allowed to live.......
Bade baap ka biga hua beta
ahem- a poor lil rich kid has spoken. :p
Aces170 said:
AFAIK rules are seldom followed in small towns, I have seen in many of these towns the affluent class are able to break virtually any kind of laws. Infacts kids from these towns are much more spoilt then the brats from Mumbai, Delhi (or not), Bangalore etc....
Good eg:
- Indore
- Rajkot
etc....
Most cities/towns in Gujarat have young people riding/driving who are yet to show any signs of hair growth in hidden/unexposed areas. :rofl:
Maybe some of our youngsters need to watch pics of the kid next to me in hospital, who was split down the middle, up his arse and had to be sewn up several times and still can't walk and shits thorugh a pipe coming out of his abdomen into a plastic bag. :(
chic_magnet said:
Lol.. poor kid.. jitna uske baap ne nahin suanaya hoga utna tum logon ne gyaan diya lol...
Good ol'days- eh chicu. :p
RiO said:
I hope you're wearing a helmet when you crash.
You rascal. :rofl:
On a serious note- never- even for the most vile ppl on this planet. :no:
(looking at the reply- poor chap didn't get it. :()
F|0ccY said:
Super bike+16 year old punk=disaster.
I totally agree with the rest, you should at least attain the legal age for driving.I don't really care if you are rich or not, be responsible.
Fark- u r 19 now. :O
I still remembered you as 16 :ashamed: - good old 2005. :p
sTALKEr said:
^^ what were you expecting? he is a 16yr old after all
Yeah, grandpappy thou art. :bleh:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Most cities/towns in Gujarat have young people riding/driving who are yet to show any signs of hair growth in hidden/unexposed areas. :rofl:
Maybe some of our youngsters need to watch pics of the kid next to me in hospital, who was split down the middle, up his arse and had to be sewn up several times and still can't walk and shits thorugh a pipe coming out of his abdomen into a plastic bag. :(
:

That a sad incident. :( , But most of the kids here above 16 ride mopeds (activas, etc), thats legal for age above 16 right ?, but they would still overspeed, I dont know what this guy will do with a superbike,

but its his money, I wont say anything ;)

Back