PC Peripherals Cable to connect PS3 to Dell 2209WA

HellSlyne

Adept
Hi,

I was holding back on PS3 gaming until I get a big TV. But due to some unforeseen financial problems, the plan is screwed and I'm left with only option to connect it to my existing 2209WA. What would be the right cable to get? Any reliable online link would be helpful. How's yourprice.in?

I already tried an HDMI to DVI(24+1 pin) adapter with no success. I can see that DVI connector has only 18+1. Is that the problem while connecting the adapter?

Regards,
Sajit
Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

I had been using a DVI (female) to HDMI(male) converter for my dell 19 incher. Got these converters in quite a few places in koramangala. not exactly sure which converter you are using buddy.

Its the same kind of adapter. HDMI male to DVI female. I got it from SP road. Everytime I try to connect it, monitor seems to go out of sync.
Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Connect the cable to your monitor and the ps3...once connected...start the ps3...but remember..dont leave the power button...on pressing it will give sound like beep....after 4-5 seconds of long pressing the button..it will give another sound of beep....

so basically u have to release the button when u hear the second beep....then u will be directly taken to the video setting menu..and u can setup ur ps3 on the monitor from there

Back