Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Discussion Thread

Hey, we all know COD (after 4) never releases in India, right? And neither does any other ActiBlizzard game. Wanna play SP, you know what to do. MP? Time to bring out the big bucks :)

reviews popping up everywhere..

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Review, Page 2 - GameSpot.com

engaging, exciting campaign, and the addition of league play to the online multiplayer arena is an intriguing change that could reinvigorate the formula that has endured for so long. By reaching forward while remaining rooted in the things it does so well, Black Ops II offers a great shooter experience.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Review - IGN

this is not just a fantastic Call of Duty game, but one of the best shooters of the last decade.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 review • Reviews • Xbox 360 • Eurogamer.net

Ultimately, ambition is the word that best describes Black Ops 2 - and that's remarkable enough in itself.

REVIEW: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Xbox 360, PS3, PC) : Tech Digest

But Black Ops 2 has refined the formula to the point of perfection, hitting a standard that is unlikely to be bested during this console generation

Bought it yesterday... The game doesn't work in Nvidia surround... it looks weird in 5760 x 1080 resolution and I am getting just 2.5 screens of what appears to be a 1080p original....

Screw this shit. Such a mordern game and no surrport for eyefinity or nvidia surround

Moving to BF3

Bought it yesterday... The game doesn't work in Nvidia surround... it looks weird in 5760 x 1080 resolution and I am getting just 2.5 screens of what appears to be a 1080p original....

Screw this shit. Such a mordern game and no surrport for eyefinity or nvidia surround

Moving to BF3

Why did u buy it then :facepalm: ...

Moving to BF3

COD should be played on a console not on Papa rigs.

Still playing BF3? Halo season my friend.

Why did u buy it then :facepalm: ...

BLOPS II isn't mentioned in the list of games that support 3D Vision Surround. You could have checked the compatibility before taking the plunge.

Featured games

I did check before buying and it shows that its compatible. It even shows the option of selecting multiple monitors in settings as it detected my 3 monitors and set resolution as 5760 x 1080 and even some option to select the monitor from my 3 monitors.

Problem is it is badly implemented and is broken as shit.

I did :facepalm: on the game though...

COD surround.JPG

COD should be played on a console not on Papa rigs.

Still playing BF3? Halo season my friend.

No XBOX yet man. I cant get the hang of FPS on consoles. How do you aim without a mouse. Old man used to old ways :(

Back