Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Discussion Thread

On a pure graphical standpoint, BF3 boasts an unbeatable lead, granted the Frostbite 2 is cutting edge and all that. But like someone said Activision is doing the exact same thing what EA did to its NFS series. With an improved or an altogether new technology the height to which Activision can take COD is unimaginable. But with a 3-4 year old engine no matter how much u tweak it there is a line in terms of gameplay, graphics, sound which u cannot cross. I think its high time that bobby kotick pulls his head out of his ass and make it so.

Classic! Now that they ran out of sights to add, they are trying permutations.

Also I'll pretend like I don't have any complaints cause I know for a fact that I'm going to be playing it within hours of its release.

Another video:-
memnom said:
On a pure graphical standpoint, BF3 boasts an unbeatable lead, granted the Frostbite 2 is cutting edge and all that. But like someone said Activision is doing the exact same thing what EA did to its NFS series. With an improved or an altogether new technology the height to which Activision can take COD is unimaginable. But with a 3-4 year old engine no matter how much u tweak it there is a line in terms of gameplay, graphics, sound which u cannot cross. I think its high time that bobby kotick pulls his head out of his ass and make it so.
This.

E3 presentation was really impressive.It shows that it might surpass its predecessors too in terms of fast action paced gameplay and wonderful cinematics. But does anyone feels that IWe4 seems a bit inferior to IWe3.

Bit-Tech said:
Call of Duty is supposed to be massive, we thought. Playing it ahead of release is supposed to be an enviable experience, just as writing about it could supposedly bring us in thousands of extra hits if we allowed ourselves to froth to either end of the emotional spectrum. Instead, though, we opted to wander ambivalently back to the office. Why would we do such a thing?

Maybe we felt we'd already seen everything we needed to see, or we just weren't in the mood; maybe we're pretentious game-snobs who demand more innovation than what's offered by MW3. Or, maybe it's a mix of all these reasons and more. Maybe we've finally realised that, while you can reliably depend on Modern Warfare to occupy boring winter evenings, it's not going to be worth pining for it through the traditionally short English summer.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Preview | bit-gamer.net

killzone 3 review
+ Beautiful

+ Great Combat

+ Fun Multiplayer

- Not Call of Duty

IGNorance

someone posted these on youtube.

IGN's Review of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

+More camping spots

+Quickscoping is back
+ Its ****ing cod.

+MW2

+Infinity Ward

Verdict 10/10

just for fun.:lol:

So what if Razer announces some l33t gear for BF 3, we have Turtle Beach with MW 3 headsets. :p

Turtle Beach coming out with Modern Warfare 3 headsets | A+E Interactive

5954093576_edc5f71a44.jpg

The top of the line will be Ear Force Delta, which is the 3-optimized programmable wireless Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound headset with Bluetooth Chat. It sounds a lot like the PX5′s except this comes with a special carrying case and is preloaded with the MW3 presets and voice prompts. It sells for a whopping $299.95.

Ear Force Bravo is also wireless but doesn’t have the Bluetooth Chat feature. Like Ear Force Delta, it works for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. It sells for $179.95. It’s also pictured at the top of this post.

5954094128_e7d09de26c.jpg

Ear Force Charlie is a multispeaker surround sound PC gaming headset. Turtle Beach is calling it “tournament grade.†It comes with eight amplified, acoustically-angled speakers. The headset also appears to be wired. It’s selling for $129.95.

5954093124_a17899021c.jpg

Lastly, Ear Force Foxtrot is a wired headset that works across Xbox 360 and PS3. According to the press release, it provides gamers with high-fidelity amplified audio. It’s selling for $99.95.

More here - Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Exclusive Headsets | Turtle Beach

quan chi said:
killzone 3 review

+ Beautiful

+ Great Combat

+ Fun Multiplayer

- Not Call of Duty

IGNorance

someone posted these on youtube.

IGN's Review of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

+More camping spots

+Quickscoping is back

+ Its ****ing cod.

+MW2

+Infinity Ward

Verdict 10/10

just for fun :lol:

haha....:lol:

And find makarov: Awesome..!! :D

About the headphones,will not look into any razer products after he said pc gaming is not dead and introduced a BS laptop. :p

Modern Warfare 3 Courting Hardcore PC Gamers With LAN Support

Perhaps seeking to amend some past errors as far as supporting their PC userbase is concerned, Modern Warfare developers Infinity Ward have revealed that the third game in the series will feature something many contemporary games feel they can do without: LAN support.

While many other big multiplayer PC games (and former LAN heroes) like StarCraft II do without the feature, Modern Warfare 3 will be including it, meaning people who like to drag computers to other people’s houses to play video games are being looked after.

Combine this with the fact the game will support dedicated servers and we have an unusually PC-friendly version of the game in the works from IW and Activision.

Finally. Now we might see some MW3 tourneys.

Modern Warfare 3 Courting Hardcore PC Gamers With LAN Support | Kotaku Australia

Even if multiplayer sucks (which I think it will) I think the campaign is just gonna rock. It kind of has the Uncharted feel to it, where you're constantly moving and there isn't a single boring moment.

jc36lect3r said:
Modern Warfare 3 Courting Hardcore PC Gamers With LAN Support

Finally. Now we might see some MW3 tourneys.

Modern Warfare 3 Courting Hardcore PC Gamers With LAN Support | Kotaku Australia

With lan support the lan gaming tournament can have the latest game. It was stagnant since cod4 released. Havent seen any lan gaming tournament having any latest game than COD4, CS/CZ, CS source and NFS MW, thats all are there for lan gaming tournaments as of now.

Back