Calling all Street Fighter 4 Live Players

other than ryu's metsu shoryuken, all the other new ultras look like shit. i don't even see how they'll be useful.

hopefully akuma's new ultra isn't comboable either or he'll be way too imbalanced. he's at the right place in SF4 because there's no way to hit confirm his ultra.

ashr said:
other than ryu's metsu shoryuken, all the other new ultras look like shit. i don't even see how they'll be useful.

hopefully akuma's new ultra is comboable either or he'll be way too imbalanced. he's at the right place in SF4 because there's no way to hit confirm his ultra.

Only guarantee on his ultra connecting is a focus crumble, buffering c.hk>ultra or an ex tatsu>ultra in the corner.

hey.. been looking for sf4 player for a while.. seeing as im indian and the fighting game fan base is next to shit here...
btw, im form hyderabad.
Im not new to sf4.. or to the street fighter series... huge fan..
oh and i can see that not many here are all that used to the game( newcomers to the sf series)... well, i play sf4 on the ps3.. psn: bill_rizer25
i used to play with my dual shock 3 (standard ps3 controller... best pad for fighting games imo).But i too the next step(wanted to for a long time)
so now i an arcade stick player.. use a hori real arcade pro 3.. sanwa stick, gonna switch the buttons to sanwa ones soon.
OH and i can tell u that the ps3 online sf4 indian fan base is crap.. after searching for a good 30 mins or more, i get one 3 or 4 bar connection(if im lucky) otherwise always a 2 or 1 bar connection.(and the good connection players are like uber pro Japanese people... lol reminds me of players like diago(fav ryu player) and Inoe (fav ken player)
Im off to melbourne for my bachelors soon in early feb.. cant wait for it :eek:hyeah: plus the fighting fan base is huge there...
my comp at home sucks... i can run sf4 at 59 to 60 fps with all settings on lowest..once i get my macbook pro, ill be gaming on that..
i have an original copy of sf4 for the pc... just skeptical about creating an account and using it here...cuz i dont expect much seeing as how my comp is shit.
and how are the connections? 4 bars?(sucks below it)
oh and i can quite frankly say that i have my fadc's, combos and links fairly consistently.... still getting used to my arcade stick.. (long time pad player... u guys use keyboard? damn... id be like :mad: all day with a keyboard lol..
oh and i use ken(not a flowchart), ryu and balrog...
if i can get convinced into creating an account.. then i just might be up for it.. but ill be able to play for like 2 weeks .. then im off ...
so im still wondering.. and sorry for the long post(and u guys are from india right ? :ashamed:

@bill_rizer25 good to see ur only post in TE in SF4 thread:) There are a lot of PC players here.We get 4-5 bars whenever we play each other:)
I play on my PC and xbox both... use the xbox 360 controller now but planning to order the mad catz tournament edition stick soon:)

I am also off to Melbourne next weekend and am planning to take my xbox and the original copy of the PC version of the game:)

BTW: SSF4 is releasing on April 1 so I would be prolly buying that in Melbourne:)

hmm.. good to know.. ill create an account then.. oh and what are u off to melbourne for?
and no super street fighter 4 isnt coming out in april.. capcom has delayed all of its releases this year to its next fiscal year.(to avoid competition with big titles this year...is what they said)

and how active are u guys these days?

Have seen floccy, impatientsoul almost everyday 2-3 hrs...correct me if I am wrong guys...I am on a limited 2MBPS connection so will not comeonline till i get my controller...prolly only after going to melbourne now:)

I am off to an assignment... work for an IT company...will be staying there for 5-6 months maybe...Planning to leave by 29th Jan and take a day off in Singapore and reach by 31st... U going for ur MBA?

BTW: I read in gamespot.com that SSF4 will release in 1-04-2010:)
bill_rizer25 said:
hmm.. good to know.. ill create an account then.. oh and what are u off to melbourne for?
and no super street fighter 4 isnt coming out in april.. capcom has delayed all of its releases this year to its next fiscal year.(to avoid competition with big titles this year...is what they said)

and how active are u guys these days?

im off the melb for my bachelors ...engineering..

and i know that it says 1st april on gs..(bill_rizer25 on it as well)...but there are vids and official confirmation that capcom is delaying the release.. i just hope they do ken justice and bring him on par with ryu.. i want full ultra on combo'ed srk, better srk(more damage and priority).. thats it.. that will make give him back the status of the blazing dragon he once was..

ST=super turbo

and im not too used to rog, but the biggest issue is my comp.. the frame rate drops occasionally, even offline...add to it online lag(inpt delay) that screws things up...plus lowest settings is bad too...

what are ur gfwl ids ?

and what characters dou guys main?
and most importantly, if u just search for a game... how good are the results and connections? how long does it take to get into good game(nice connection)?

nope.. i havent created an account...what characters dou guys main?

and most importantly, if u just search for a game... how good are the results and connections? how long does it take to get into good game(nice connection)?d an id yet... and could u answer these questions?

Well, I main Ryu most of the time, but also play Ken and Akuma (basically the Shotos) since those are the only character I can play decently on a keyboard.

It takes about 15 seconds to search for games and most of them have pretty decent connections, especially people from Singapore, Korea etc.Any game with 3 or more bars is very playable.

hi guys,

i bought sf4 for pc on steam this month(awsm sale deal)...would love to play online but whenever i search, i get at max 2 bar connections (i have 1 mbps conn.)
is there any way i can specifically play u guys (or ppl in india)??

my windows live id is - monk azarath

i am relatively new to street fighter (used to play tekken on ps2) but still would love to play online..

thx

Back