Careers and Employment Thread

Any openings for BCOM fresher in BPO FINANCE domain in Mumbai. My bro who has given BCOM exam in March 2010 is looking for a job. Will prefer day job.

If any openings pls forward...

Any of you know openings in your or other companies for a Senior QA/Test Engineer.If any of you do mean to help me out here, do PM me abt the company and details.thanks a tonn.

Step 2 :
Yes we are hiring.

We are openly looking for smart passionate Web developer who has good understanding about various web technologies. Its your opportunity to work in innovative start up environment.

About Borget Solutions :
Founded in 2007, young creative enthusiasts with a passion for technology and a vision to develop outstanding solutions and our love for web has taken us many places, from service based to product based model. Currently we are working on our SAAS based products and our products share our philosophy of keeping things smart, simple and easy no matter how complicated the process are. After all our users are just humans.
Latest project : PocketSafe

Technologies we have adapted:
MVC2 .NET Framework 4, N-Hibernate ORM, jQuery, SQL 2k8 R2, C#

Skill Sets Requirements

• Very adaptive to new technology
  • Web technologist
  • Of course really good logical / problem solving skills ( Yes really good )
  • Should contribute in designing the product architecture
  • Experience in Object Oriented based programing
  • Server Side Programming platform : ASP.NET , MVC architecture ,C# ( Not must, can be inherited from Object Oriented programming experience )
  • Understanding of ORM framework
  • Client Side Technology : Pure AJAX, jQuery and good understanding of HTML document structure.
  • Understanding of database structure and working ( Medium to Advanced )
Follow this link to STEP 2 (please refer "techenclave")

Borget on Facebook

Finished my bachelors in computer sciences. Contemplating between work, masters and other add on courses. Any suggestions/advices? ;~;

Recently quit my job with VMware Bangalore as a Dev.

Right now on a sabbatical.

Though I shall be joining a reputed Storage/Networking firm, I would still like to explore :).

Skills: 4+ years of experience with Linux kernel Programming, Cluster filesystems, Xen Virtual Machine Monitor, VMware's ESX VMkernel development and Cloud computing.

Looking for : More engineering oriented company, not management oriented rotten environment.

Please PM me if you have a opening matching my skill set and requirements.

Thanks,

@blufox, was trying to send you PM but your inbox must be full ... I'm at VMware Pune at the moment so was curious why you left and where are you going now?

Need technical article writers

Guys, I need articles from regular bloggers. The articles will be about Windows Server administration, IIS troubleshooting, windows security and some other tools. You will be expected to follow a certain structure which will be prodvided by me. The article will also need screenshots. I will provide a remote environment with all the tools you need. The payout is $4 an article. I know its not much, but thats the budget.

Those interested can PM me.

Re: Need technical article writers

How technical ? I am operating a blog network so can definitely pitch in here but i need to know whether passing knowledge of the topic in discussion along with good ol' googling will be enough. PM me to discuss further...

Re: Need technical article writers

The content can not be copy paste. Its mostly troubleshooting/administration stuff. Take a look at microsoft kb articles.

Googling is fine as long as its not copy paste.

Looking for a PHP Programmer capable of developing a rather challenging 2-way SMS API.Project Based offer, but may be extended to permanent employment based on results. PM for details. :)

Hi everyone,

There is a developer opening at my organization located at Andheri, MIDC. Its a product based software firm with good industry standard pay. Require BE/Btech/ME,... engineer with at least 1.5 yrs exp. No specific technology reqs; candidate needs to have good logic and programming skills. The product is based on SQL server/Oracle, JAVA, VBA. PM me if interested.

We have a vacancy for >1 .Net Web based application developers (Soft. Engg. and above desig.) for our Mumbai (Andheri) operations:

VitalHealth Software

.Net (2-10 yrs Exp) :

• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts.

• Experience of C#ASP.net 2.0/3.5.

• HTML/DHTML, JavaScript and AJAX and/or JQuery .NET Framework 2.0/3.5 C# ASP.NET Web Forms and/or ASP.NET MVC WebService or WCF Service

• Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / MS.

This is an urgent requirement. Please forward it to your friends if they match this profile.

Mail/PM me your updated resumes.

Thanks,

Deb

Looking for Mobile Application Developers in Mumbai

One of my friend's company is on the lookout for good mobile application developers with the following requirements . Ive posted all the details below for those who would be interested.Incase anyone feels they are suitable for the job , please provide me with your email id for communication.

Please also forward this to anyone in your circle who would be suitable for the same.

Thank You :)

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]Summary

Experience:

1 - 4 Years

Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai

Compensation:

Rupees 3,50,000 - 6,00,000

Salary no constraint for the right candidate !
Industry Type:

IT-Software/ Software Services

Role:

Software Developer

Functional Area:

Mobile
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Requirements:
  • 1-3 years experience analyzing, designing and implementing solutions for the iPhone and/or iPad
  • 5 years overall development experience in the industry
  • 1-2 years experience with Objective C
  • Experience with iPhone SDK 3 or higher
  • Mastery of Objective C, Cocoa, and the iPhone SDK
  • Experience and knowledge of mobile platform architecture limitations with the expertise to overcome those technical challenges
  • Platform development theory as well as general experience with developing and shipping iOS mobile applications
  • Proven experience in development of native mobile applications on both iPhone and Android. Please provide portfolio apps that are publicly available

Positive attitude & strong work ethics, ability to multitask is a must. Attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to learn by doing and taking initiative to "figure things out"; able to grasp concepts quickly & solve complex coding.

Job activity:
  • Architect, design and implement iPhone and iPad initiatives and other platforms as they are introduced
  • Perform lead mobile development efforts for iOS products
  • Integrating REST services into mobile applications
  • Code review / design best practices / guideline control
  • Deliver bug-free mobile applications

Job Description
The Opportunity :
  • To work with a leading edge US based mobile application firm
  • Award winning mobile UI heritage
  • Ability to work on notable fortune 100 US companies
  • Profit sharing and / or performance based bonuses

Highly talented, motivated & driven candidates with sound knowledge & expertise on mobile platforms & I-phone applications: develop business Apps for international clients; implement new features in existing applications & create new applications.

Company Profile
Indian branch of an American MNC having some high profile varied and interesting clients in various sectors, offering good career and growth prospects for candidates who wish to grow with us. You will also gain much exposure to the latest and greatest cutting edge projects. This is the place where you will advance your career and take that next step!

[/FONT]

Faheem, ask your friend to be clear on the compensation part. It should either be no constraints or the bracket he has specified :p

Anyone working in any startups in Pune? I was at Accenture till now but resigned due to boring work out there :(.

I have 1.5 yr experience in SAP but I am open to work in other technologies as well but it should be interesting development work. ANy recommendations on which companies should I try out in Pune?

Back