Careers and Employment Thread

Any DB2 UDB DBAs looking for a change.. let me know.
It is for one of the mainstream IT services company.
Job Location: Chennai, Cochin or Trivandrum ( I believe Bangalore is also possible)

Not particularly sure about the domain - I keep hearing a realistic buzz around job opportunities for those who are certified in some kind of cloud service like Azure or AWS - which is why I was trying to understand if there's something real or is it just more of an echo chamber effect?
To give you some idea, MS is building roughly one datacenter per week this year. but I am not really sure how that would translate to the devops/admin job market. but ideally almost every small business should move to cloud in the near future.

Hi guys,

Looking for a new job in IT, preferably one that will expose me to multiple technologies. I have 2.5 years of experience, the majority in Cisco networks. Please let me know if you are aware of any such openings.

Thanks.

Dear Candidates, Urgent requirement of.NET (C#/Mvc) Developer @ Coditas Technologies. Exp - 3 to 6 Yrs Notice period - Max 45 days Mandatory Skills - .Net 3.0, 3.5, 4.0,MVC, Entity Framework. Location - Viman Nagar, Pune Please share the resume to shantanu.deshmukh@coditas.com PFB the JD: Proficient in ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, WCF, Web API, .NET 3.0/3.5/4.0 framework, Entity Framework Angularjs(1.2 or 1.4) Strong in OOPS, Databases, JavaScript, jQuery. Good database development skills in MS SQL Server / MySQL Should have a strong development background. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Knowledge of version control tools like Git, TFS, SVN Strong technical skills with.Net ASP.Net/MVC C# JavaScript, environment, Exposure in Microsoft Azure Exposure to Data warehousing techniques using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS Working knowledge of Agile Development methodology Automated deployments / DevOps experience will be preferred

(copied from my linkedin feed)

Company: Capgemini India
Following Jobs available. PM me if anyone wants me to refer them. I suggest ignore the overseas jobs as it requires you to have Visa and such.
Even if you do not plan to join, i suggest still apply as the hikes given by Capgemini are pretty good it seems to new hires and you can use that as a bargaining chip with your current organization.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 260
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 262
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 268
  • Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 254
  • Capture6.JPG
    Capture6.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 249
  • Capture7.JPG
    Capture7.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 267
Company: Capgemini India
Walk In for "Technical Service Desk"

2019-09-26 12_42_24-Walk-in Drive Positions Open in Capgemini! Refer Now & Earn! - Message (HT...jpg

Attachments

• 26092019-2.jpg
    26092019-2.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 232
  • 26092019-1.jpg
    26092019-1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 237
  • 26092019-3.jpg
    26092019-3.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 26092019-4.jpg
    26092019-4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 237
  • 26092019-5.jpg
    26092019-5.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 26092019-6.jpg
    26092019-6.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 230
  • 26092019-7.jpg
    26092019-7.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 241
  • 26092019-8.jpg
    26092019-8.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 220
  • 26092019-9.jpg
    26092019-9.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Dunno if this thread is still active or anything but I am going to give it a shot anyways. Dad's out of a job. He's an accountant (CA Inter) and is looking for a job, preferable in Chennai but willing to relocate to anywhere in South India (Hyderabad, Bengaluru, etc.) and even Mumbai. I can get some more details as well, if you guys need any. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks and have a great one guys! :))

Dunno if this thread is still active or anything but I am going to give it a shot anyways. Dad's out of a job. He's an accountant (CA Inter) and is looking for a job, preferable in Chennai but willing to relocate to anywhere in South India (Hyderabad, Bengaluru, etc.) and even Mumbai. I can get some more details as well, if you guys need any. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks and have a great one guys! :))
@benryu

Hey can you pm me with his profile. Let me see if I can find something.

Please post this on reddit too. Hope he finds a job soon. And you...are a great kid.

Back