Careers and Employment Thread

That's one example. There are other tools used like CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Saviynt, Sailpoint etc.

I started just 2 years back in this field. Before that I was a sysadmin.
I worked on SSOs and Okta but didn't found it interesting and glad that project got completed and never ever again crossed paths with this tech.

That's one example. There are other tools used like CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Saviynt, Sailpoint etc.

I started just 2 years back in this field. Before that I was a sysadmin.
About 5 years ago, we developed a MFA tool from scratch. It had a SAML based SSO, had integrations with everything, including radius servers, windows credential provider and all the other common login methods. Even had our own certificate provider for trusted devices.

Hey guys, need some help from you all. My dad recently quit his job over safety concerns up North (after the entire thing in Haryana, I think, it was close to his office) and he's urgently looking for a job (FP&A, finance related) He's willing to take a paycut as well, but would rather stay somewhere down South (Pune is fine too, anywhere South like Bangalore, Hyderabad, etc.) I can share his resume if needed, do DM me.

On the other hand, I am finishing my undergrad in Electrical and Electronics (2024 passout, so not too long) and looking for any internship opportunities anywhere in India, and will relocate anywhere if needed for the internship. I'll take all the help I can for this. Thanks for all the help folks and have a lovely day!

Hey guys, need some help from you all. My dad recently quit his job over safety concerns up North (after the entire thing in Haryana, I think, it was close to his office) and he's urgently looking for a job (FP&A, finance related) He's willing to take a paycut as well, but would rather stay somewhere down South (Pune is fine too, anywhere South like Bangalore, Hyderabad, etc.) I can share his resume if needed, do DM me.

On the other hand, I am finishing my undergrad in Electrical and Electronics (2024 passout, so not too long) and looking for any internship opportunities anywhere in India, and will relocate anywhere if needed for the internship. I'll take all the help I can for this. Thanks for all the help folks and have a lovely day!
Connect with me on pm..

Hey guys, my friend recently quit his job over work life balance and he's looking for a job (data science, risk analytics - BFSI, modelling and data analytics), open to relocate to Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune (Mumbai optional). I can share his resume if needed, any leads would be appreciated. [work ex - 15 months, CS grad - private college]

Hello everyone,

Our company currently has a few job openings. If you're keen on this opportunity, you can apply directly through the provided link. If you're interested in a referral, reach out to me directly in DM.

Our company is situated in Bangalore and boasts a hybrid work environment, complemented by an great work culture.

Here's the application link: [Apply Here](https://jobs.lever.co/hingehealth) (please select the Bangalore location).

Right now, our top priority is to onboard experienced data engineers. I work as a Data Engineer II here, feel free to reach out if you have any further inquiries or need additional information.

Hello everyone,

Our company currently has a few job openings. If you're keen on this opportunity, you can apply directly through the provided link. If you're interested in a referral, reach out to me directly in DM.

Our company is situated in Bangalore and boasts a hybrid work environment, complemented by an great work culture.

Here's the application link: [Apply Here](https://jobs.lever.co/hingehealth) (please select the Bangalore location).

Right now, our top priority is to onboard experienced data engineers. I work as a Data Engineer II here, feel free to reach out if you have any further inquiries or need additional information.
mods the positions are filled. can we delete this.

Not sure if this is allowed but my dad finally found a job that ensures that he retires by the time I start going to work (he's 54 now, I am 21) I can't thank you all enough for all the help and support I received. I am immensely grateful for it all. Words are words but I hope you guys know how much it meant that some of y'all offered to help. :) Thank you.

(Still on the lookout for electrical engineering-based internships, preferably power systems or something along those lines.)

Back