Careers and Employment Thread

That's one example. There are other tools used like CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Saviynt, Sailpoint etc.

I started just 2 years back in this field. Before that I was a sysadmin.
I worked on SSOs and Okta but didn't found it interesting and glad that project got completed and never ever again crossed paths with this tech.

That's one example. There are other tools used like CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Saviynt, Sailpoint etc.

I started just 2 years back in this field. Before that I was a sysadmin.
About 5 years ago, we developed a MFA tool from scratch. It had a SAML based SSO, had integrations with everything, including radius servers, windows credential provider and all the other common login methods. Even had our own certificate provider for trusted devices.

Hey guys, need some help from you all. My dad recently quit his job over safety concerns up North (after the entire thing in Haryana, I think, it was close to his office) and he's urgently looking for a job (FP&A, finance related) He's willing to take a paycut as well, but would rather stay somewhere down South (Pune is fine too, anywhere South like Bangalore, Hyderabad, etc.) I can share his resume if needed, do DM me.

On the other hand, I am finishing my undergrad in Electrical and Electronics (2024 passout, so not too long) and looking for any internship opportunities anywhere in India, and will relocate anywhere if needed for the internship. I'll take all the help I can for this. Thanks for all the help folks and have a lovely day!

Hey guys, need some help from you all. My dad recently quit his job over safety concerns up North (after the entire thing in Haryana, I think, it was close to his office) and he's urgently looking for a job (FP&A, finance related) He's willing to take a paycut as well, but would rather stay somewhere down South (Pune is fine too, anywhere South like Bangalore, Hyderabad, etc.) I can share his resume if needed, do DM me.

On the other hand, I am finishing my undergrad in Electrical and Electronics (2024 passout, so not too long) and looking for any internship opportunities anywhere in India, and will relocate anywhere if needed for the internship. I'll take all the help I can for this. Thanks for all the help folks and have a lovely day!
Connect with me on pm..

Hey guys, my friend recently quit his job over work life balance and he's looking for a job (data science, risk analytics - BFSI, modelling and data analytics), open to relocate to Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune (Mumbai optional). I can share his resume if needed, any leads would be appreciated. [work ex - 15 months, CS grad - private college]

Hello everyone,

Our company currently has a few job openings. If you're keen on this opportunity, you can apply directly through the provided link. If you're interested in a referral, reach out to me directly in DM.

Our company is situated in Bangalore and boasts a hybrid work environment, complemented by an great work culture.

Here's the application link: [Apply Here](https://jobs.lever.co/hingehealth) (please select the Bangalore location).

Right now, our top priority is to onboard experienced data engineers. I work as a Data Engineer II here, feel free to reach out if you have any further inquiries or need additional information.

Hello everyone,

Our company currently has a few job openings. If you're keen on this opportunity, you can apply directly through the provided link. If you're interested in a referral, reach out to me directly in DM.

Our company is situated in Bangalore and boasts a hybrid work environment, complemented by an great work culture.

Here's the application link: [Apply Here](https://jobs.lever.co/hingehealth) (please select the Bangalore location).

Right now, our top priority is to onboard experienced data engineers. I work as a Data Engineer II here, feel free to reach out if you have any further inquiries or need additional information.
mods the positions are filled. can we delete this.

Not sure if this is allowed but my dad finally found a job that ensures that he retires by the time I start going to work (he's 54 now, I am 21) I can't thank you all enough for all the help and support I received. I am immensely grateful for it all. Words are words but I hope you guys know how much it meant that some of y'all offered to help. :) Thank you.

(Still on the lookout for electrical engineering-based internships, preferably power systems or something along those lines.)

I was laid off from my organisation, a year back & I'm without job since then. I was working as a Program Manager IT in a very reputed organisation. I need suggestions from forum members on the availability of online jobs, IT & non-IT. Could be offline/online/part time/full time etc.
Daily I come across WFH job adverts in newspapers asking to make money from home by doing jobs @ home like typing etc. I have read on various forums & articles in newspapers that most of these are fakes. I also feel the same.They only try to siphon money. Is there any way to find out if the requirements are genuine? Are there any genuine jobs available online or offline which pay in a legal way?
Sitting idle is too boring & also affecting my health. Even how hard i try curtailing my expenses, my reserves are getting eroded swiftly. Frankly speaking, doing online or offline career enhancement sessions etc are not feasible at this moment. My updated resume is also uploaded on various job portals & I get mails which are not relevant.
After very long deliberations within myself, today I have gathered courage to pen down my situation on this forum in order to get genuine advice on WFH/Online/Part time jobs. I'm sure & do sincerely hope to get serious genuine advice on this topic.

I was laid off from my organisation, a year back & I'm without job since then. I was working as a Program Manager IT in a very reputed organisation. I need suggestions from forum members on the availability of online jobs, IT & non-IT. Could be offline/online/part time/full time etc.
Daily I come across WFH job adverts in newspapers asking to make money from home by doing jobs @ home like typing etc. I have read on various forums & articles in newspapers that most of these are fakes. I also feel the same.They only try to siphon money. Is there any way to find out if the requirements are genuine? Are there any genuine jobs available online or offline which pay in a legal way?
Sitting idle is too boring & also affecting my health. Even how hard i try curtailing my expenses, my reserves are getting eroded swiftly. Frankly speaking, doing online or offline career enhancement sessions etc are not feasible at this moment. My updated resume is also uploaded on various job portals & I get mails which are not relevant.
After very long deliberations within myself, today I have gathered courage to pen down my situation on this forum in order to get genuine advice on WFH/Online/Part time jobs. I'm sure & do sincerely hope to get serious genuine advice on this topic.
Sent you a PM.

You already worked on a good position and you should land a job in It either via LinkedIn or naukri or peer networking. I'm amazed how come you are still idle.

Daily I come across WFH job adverts in newspapers asking to make money from home by doing jobs @ home like typing etc. I have read on various forums & articles in newspapers that most of these are fakes. I also feel the same.They only try to siphon money. Is there any way to find out if the requirements are genuine?
My sister was in your situation couple of years ago and opted for one such typing job. The scam here is that, before paying for the subscription they will show you thats its a very easy peasy job and raise your confidence as to how easily it can be...type paragraphs for max 20-25 pages.
They will even show you some fat pay cheques where people earned from 35k to a lac and that they are doing it full-time by ditching there regular 9-5 job, seriously?

They show you some samples making us believe that even a 4th std kid could also do but here's the trap. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. The samples are images and look so small, easy and comfortable one can finish it within 2 days max! The duration to complete varies like its mostly 2 weeks or so.
You make the subscription payment for some 10k and then await for the assignment.
You get your first assignment and upon going through you get a shock laga type feeling! One page is filled with so many words with zero paras that just by looking at it you get a feeling that they should pay you 50k for the job!

The main game: You will instantly try to act smart and try to convert those images into text, fair. But then you have to type it in their given tool where copy/paste etc. doesn't work at all. So they are your baap in this. And you literally have to do gadha majdoori here by typing each and every word manually!

Even if you finish it with 90% accuracy, there QC tools will find 100s of mistakes and for each mistake you amount gets deducted! and thus to re-correct the same you are stuck in some endless loop until you decide to call it a QUIT and take whatever you have earned which is not more than 3-4k and forget your subscription amount as a donation to a scammer!

I will suggest F** this crap shit and be jobless rather than falling to such scams and labor works where the efforts are of an executive and you earn peanuts!

Are there any genuine jobs available online or offline which pay in a legal way?
Many but trial and error just like the above one!
Are you a medical patient as you are enforcing on wfh/online only jobs. Why not go out and do WFO jobs as in this way you can make some real connections and explore further.

There are a couple of things here
One is I’m not at all active on social network. So no presence on LinkedIn/ Instagram/facebook etc. This I feel is my biggest drawback in making contacts.
Second is my age, due to which getting calls is very difficult. However I’m in good health and shape without any medical conditions.
You already worked on a good position and you should land a job in It either via LinkedIn or naukri or peer networking. I'm amazed how come you are still idle.

My sister was in your situation couple of years ago and opted for one such typing job. The scam here is that, before paying for the subscription they will show you thats its a very easy peasy job and raise your confidence as to how easily it can be...type paragraphs for max 20-25 pages.
They will even show you some fat pay cheques where people earned from 35k to a lac and that they are doing it full-time by ditching there regular 9-5 job, seriously?

They show you some samples making us believe that even a 4th std kid could also do but here's the trap. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. The samples are images and look so small, easy and comfortable one can finish it within 2 days max! The duration to complete varies like its mostly 2 weeks or so.
You make the subscription payment for some 10k and then await for the assignment.
You get your first assignment and upon going through you get a shock laga type feeling! One page is filled with so many words with zero paras that just by looking at it you get a feeling that they should pay you 50k for the job!

The main game: You will instantly try to act smart and try to convert those images into text, fair. But then you have to type it in their given tool where copy/paste etc. doesn't work at all. So they are your baap in this. And you literally have to do gadha majdoori here by typing each and every word manually!

Even if you finish it with 90% accuracy, there QC tools will find 100s of mistakes and for each mistake you amount gets deducted! and thus to re-correct the same you are stuck in some endless loop until you decide to call it a QUIT and take whatever you have earned which is not more than 3-4k and forget your subscription amount as a donation to a scammer!

I will suggest F** this crap shit and be jobless rather than falling to such scams and labor works where the efforts are of an executive and you earn peanuts!

Many but trial and error just like the above one!

Are you a medical patient as you are enforcing on wfh/online only jobs. Why not go out and do WFO jobs as in this way you can make some real connections and explore further.

Back