Case / Cabinets

Sunday - Time to Deep Clean the PC...

IMG_20230820_123326.jpg

IMG_20230820_125908.jpg

Colin for cleaning fan blades and glass. Everything else gets a dry wipe or brushing. :)

One of the cases in looking forward to is the coolermaster qube500, a flatpack case with ton of customisation! It was in stock but i will wait till a few reviews pop up before committing!
NR200 requires all SFF components, mini ITX mobo and SFX power supply which will all thousands to the budget and still you will have extremely limited options on motherboard.

While Sama SM01 is just a little bigger while allowing more mainstream components like microATX mobo and regular sized ATX PSU which saves a ton of money.

SFF parts are still very costly and available is rare in India, although it is improving.

Red - Asus P201

Yellow - Antec NX200M

Green - Sama SM01 / Zeb Woodan / Galax REV-03 (micro ATX + ATX PSU)

Blue - CMNR200P (mini ITX + SFX PSU)

https://comparesizes.com/comparison...-Woodan-Galax-REV03-vs-CM-NR200/1685603327965
You're wrong, i built my nr200 with an atx psu with dtx/mini atx motherboard (asus prime) combo, i even had space for 2 120mm fan on top and an exhaust at the bottom
I snuck the argb controller and sata ssd in the front of the case
I am using a dual slot colorful in in with a slim wifi card right beneath it without any issues!

One of the cases in looking forward to is the coolermaster qube500, a flatpack case with ton of customisation! It was in stock but i will wait till a few reviews pop up before committing!
Just an update, after the review by kitguru bashed their "holes design on case/dust filter" hard, cooler master has promised to release an update to Qube 500 fixing this flaw.

Update 2 : Sama 01/zebronics woodan/galax Rev 03 though can accommodate matx mobo but in that case their front IO headers will interfere with bottom panel fans even if slim profile fans are used so effectively one can use matx in those mobos with the condition that no fan can be installed on bottom as well as likely issue with utilizing all the hdd/ssd positions at bottom. This severely limits the thermal performance in these cases which in turn restricts the hardware options too.

@john1911

Back