Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Discussion Thread

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-spotted-in-steams-registry/

Well, we know that a lot of PC gamers wished for a port of the first Castlevania: Lords of Shadow the moment Konami revealed that its sequel will be hitting PC. And even though the Japanese company did not reveal anything about it, it seems it will be indeed coming to our platform. Or at least that is according to Steam’s registry.

Good news for PC gamers! Keep your fingers crossed. :p

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Ultimate Edition hits PC this August

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition, a Windows PC version of the previously console-exclusive game with extra chapters and HD enhancements, is headed to PC this August, Konami announced today.

The game will be released on Steam August 27 with a retail release to follow on August 30 in Europe. It will include the Reverie and Resurrection levels that came to the console versions as add-on content, as well as native 1080p support tuned to run at 60 frames-per-second. Today's PC announcement confirms a rumor from last month sparked when the game appeared in the Steam database.

Source: Polygon

Oh man! This is great. Wish I hadn't played the console version.

image upload no size limit

The game releases for PC on 27th of this month.The demo for it has been released on steam yesterday.
I played the demo for few mins and liked it.
This thread is for discussion related to this game. Sorry i couldn't find any similar thread. If this is a duplicate then please merge it with the original one.

Any idea if the DLCs on the PC version are playable without completing the main storyline? I couldn't play the DLCs back then. Now may be a good time to, if it is available separately from the main menu of the game.

Any idea if the DLCs on the PC version are playable without completing the main storyline? I couldn't play the DLCs back then. Now may be a good time to, if it is available separately from the main menu of the game.
You could just use a existing save to start the DLC you anyways start off with half of your health in the DLC

Back