Champions League no more...

Yes yes. We deserved it and worse. Need you create a thread for this and make it worse.

@mods, please do me a favour and close this thread.

Awesome night the best night after chelsea-barca semis which I watched so that barca could qualify and beat man u in the finals...and they duly obliged...

and now it is getting better and better...first the spanking by noisy neighbours and now the knock out :D :D

seems fit for a manager who sent his second string side thinking that his team is too good for UEFA

bye bye man u...u wont be missed ... At All :D

mjumrani said:
Yes yes. We deserved it and worse. Need you create a thread for this and make it worse.

@mods, please do me a favour and close this thread.

You lot had no problems creating the thread on Arse losing... I don't see the problem with this one.

iyq1yv.jpg

:chair:Because we were stupid.
efruc1.jpg

xtremevicky said:
Come back when you win a trophy !

haha moo fans...we meant come back when you had enough UEFA trophies...now wait another 20 years...try to win enough UEFA and then come back...

Please dont bother us on a daily basis by putting in false claims all the time at all the titles.

The games we are playing are just like our season.

Starting absolutely awesome and after that its absolutely rubbish.

Thoroughly deserved.

Welcome to Manchester!

The Capital of Europa! xD :lol:

Even with such a weak group Fergie couldnt chew his way through the group.

And LOL@Manchester $hitty :lol:

msankadi said:
haha moo fans...we meant come back when you had enough UEFA trophies...now wait another 20 years...try to win enough UEFA and then come back...

Please dont bother us on a daily basis by putting in false claims all the time at all the titles.

Err. What ?

What false claims ?

I watched the first half of the Manu game, they had chances, Roo missed a glaring one, you need special talent to miss a chance like that, but I guess not converting chances really hurt united. All the best with the Europa league, they have a good chance of winning it, so do City.

I think that will be taken by city ;)
Jasku said:
I watched the first half of the Manu game, they had chances, Roo missed a glaring one, you need special talent to miss a chance like that, but I guess not converting chances really hurt united. All the best with the Europa league, they have a good chance of winning it, so do City.

chiragsthakur said:
I think that will be taken by city ;)

They have the potential no doubt, but the temperament and experience is lacking, and hence I feel United have a better chance.

Back