Champions League no more...

^^ Who cares.... :) "Invincibles" is the word used by Manutds to define themselves and thats what I am saying is utterly :bshit:

The quality of Manutd is no doubt amongst the best but dont define yourself as Invincibles.... Thats it

^ there is no team which is invincible mate. Every team loses games.

A team which can stay unbeaten in every game for a couple of seasons would be the next invincible, because the title of being a season's invincible team belongs to Arsenal at the moment, courtesy season 03/04.

But in England of course, since I'm not sure about other leagues.

PS: I'm hating my keyboard right now. It keeps missing letters :(

Darthcoder said:
OK, so Basel performed well once in 2002/03 and they are giant killers? :O

They didnt even reach the quartersfinals in 2002/03.

Is that how you define giant killers? Man U killers yes, but Giant killers?

Which time vortex do you live in? lol

This is the only second time in their history that they have qualified for group stages, Giant killers indeed.

And I quite enjoyed your rant, please continue to degrade yourself further and raise your BP :D.

Impregnable? omg :O. Good luck with your GRE, kid :D.

Your last sentence is a perfect example of how much you know/pretend to know. Like I said, go watch some archive footage, preferably ManU v Basel '02 and see what the commentators/experts have to say during the build up.

Let's keep ManU aside for a moment and we have Valencia, Deportivo and Juventus which are good teams, aye? Therefore!

But as a Manchester United hater, you could not see that I was giving credit to Basel rather than justify United's poor performance. Looks like your hormone laden time of the month.

If Bangladesh/Ireland or any other team beat a test playing nation the term is used, now go brush up your vocab or better still google Giant Killers.

And I quite enjoyed the way you frame your sentences. More power to you ;)

kippu said:
wth arsenal in top 5 in that list ...even before real madrid.....wow!

I know. Its because they screwed up in 07/08 and 08/09.

But they will get higher after this season because they are playing as if every player is possessed.

Seems like Barca is the only team to match them. Rest of the teams in CL right now look just average when compared to them.

Dumb and incoherent people do really irritate me.Just a general statement before anyone says anything.

Facts? Why dont you understand the definition of time intervals man...I cant say the club I support was the best in x year, x+2 years and yes this last year as well..Fact: United have just 3 UEFA trophies and 2 runners up (this too has been included just to satisfy people's urge to not cry when they are bashed in the finals)

UEFA Champions League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just get the club coefficient of all UEFA years and then your arguement might make sense.but then it wouldnt suppose your cause. Or if you are at it just pick the last 4 last 3 last 2 last 1 year on the same website and compare that and apply that result on your df hypothesis of man u being the best club in the world.

and the fact is you have just 3 uefa trophies and no amount of self-consolation will stop making it hurt less ... just a couple of more reminders:

1. This thread was for bashing Man u's performance THIS year

2. They have been knocked out of the round of 32 in UEFA THIS year

3. They were spanked by noisy neighbours THIS year

So it is THIS year we all are ranting about in the first place

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And I quite enjoyed the way you frame your sentences. More power to you ;)

you have some nerve commenting on people's language skills.

Like I said

gramatically incorrect, just used in casual conversation.

Let's keep ManU aside for a moment and we have Valencia, Deportivo and Judventus which are good teams, aye? Therefore!

Sentence ending in therefore? Awesome english. Hopefully, less power to you ;).

msankadi said:
you have some nerve commenting on people's language skills.

gramatically incorrect, just used in casual conversation.

Sentence ending in therefore? Awesome english. Hopefully, less power to you ;).

He is not talking to you. Go learn some courtesy.

Post reported.

Bash United this season all you want. Hell, I'm bashing them, which matters a lot more.

I couldn't be more bothered about finding out the coefficients since the beginning. I don't care. I posted what I found.

If you are hell bent on finding out which club is the best, why don't you email UEFA and find out.

I have better things to do.

mjumrani said:
He is not talking to you. Go learn some courtesy.

Post reported.

haha this is a forum right? not 1-1 conversations? we have something called IM here...

and if he is making fun of somebody else on the forum using abusives...or mocking them ...then I am sure it is not a case of interfering...

mjumrani said:
Bash United this season all you want. Hell, I'm bashing them, which matters a lot more.

^^ Yes that is the spirit.. I am sure everybody else was just trying to do that...bash man u...but they were not allow3ed to....now we can do that happily all season :D

msankadi said:
haha this is forum right? not 1-1 conversations? we have something called IM here...

and if he is making fun of somebody else on the forum using abusives...or mocking them ...then I am sure it is not a case of interfering...

^^ Yes that is the spirit.. I am sure everybody else was just trying to do that...bash man u...but they were not allow3ed to....now we can do that happily all season :D

Do you have nothing better to do than to fight with everyone you see?

I am done with this thread.

@chiragsthakur Can you keep me updated if anything interesting besides ranting happens here. I respect you and your replies the most when it comes to football since you know what it is to be a true fan and rival. The haters are just too blind and irrational and are just making this thread sour for me.

^^ if you remember you are the one who threatened me last night in this thread..that I should feel lucky that I can talk to you only on TE...

as I said earlier I do n ot want to fight with anyone personally over Man u (but yeah I am ready to fight whjen some1 here abuses others or mocks them on their ability)...I just want to bash Man U ...

In that case should you not report the other person? My first post gives credit to FC Basel and was taken out of context.

PS: another hint** abuse, abuses, abusive.

msankadi said:
^^ if you remember you are the one who threatened me last night in this thread..that I should feel lucky that I can talk to you only on TE...

as I said earlier I do n ot want to fight with anyone personally over Man u (but yeah I am ready to fight whjen some1 here abuses others or mocks them on their ability)...I just want to bash Man U ...

I never threatened you, all I said was that there are limited things I can say on TE and I will show you stars in the day using words. Which translates to I would love to give you a piece of my mind.

Its edited now, and if the mods can bring what I wrote back, you can see for yourself.

And as far as whatever else you have written goes, I have no interest in the argument and this post is only written to defend what I said.

quixand said:
In that case should you not report the other person? My first post gives credit to FC Basel and was taken out of context.

PS: another hint** abuse, abuses, abusive.

Dude, trust me. Just leave it. There is no point. Its like banging your head against the wall.

@mjumrani : Courtesy Henry ;) Bro, thats what I was saying no team is invincible, in the end the team playing well on a day wins it, fortune follows them eventually...

I respect you too :) no ranting from my side for anyone out here..... I will keep you informed

A little bit of Tevez out the door.

A little bit of Vidic on the floor. A little a bit of Nasri on the side.

A little bit of Rooney shooting wide.

A little bit of Mario having a laugh.

A little bit of Nani on his arse...

Ladies and Gentleman - Channel Number Five

I'll get my coat now...

dafreaking said:
A little bit of Tevez out the door.
A little bit of Vidic on the floor. A little a bit of Nasri on the side.
A little bit of Rooney shooting wide.
A little bit of Mario having a laugh.
A little bit of Nani on his arse...
Ladies and Gentleman - Channel Number Five

I'll get my coat now...

Just when I pressed the unsubscribe button I get this last mail :p

Its pretty nice though. Stupid channel 5 and Thursday night European football.
The Horror!!! :fear:

Im sure the one who wrote this tried to put Ronaldo instead of Tevez but then Ronaldo doesn't sound that great and I don't think it rhymes which much else.

Guys,

Please stop with meaningless banter, just 2 teams that went out of the Champions league, big deal!!..Its just my opinion, but I engage in such banter only with my close friends whom I have known for ages, and we keep it more civil (ok maybe not) What I am trying to say is, this is a public forum, lets keep it sensible, after all its only a game!!

@Darthcoder - you wouldnt be so excited, if your team hadn't scraped through on the last matchday ;-)

Jasku said:
Guys,

Please stop with meaningless banter, just 2 teams that went out of the Champions league, big deal!!..Its just my opinion, but I engage in such banter only with my close friends whom I have known for ages, and we keep it more civil (ok maybe not) What I am trying to say is, this is a public forum, lets keep it sensible, after all its only a game!!

@Darthcoder - you wouldnt be so excited, if your team hadn't scraped through on the last matchday ;-)

Look at my posts, do I sound excited? (Despite the names I was called by that guy).

Scraped? We are top of the group!! :p

Back