Cheapest elec/PC Accessories shop I have seen- And they ship free to India - woot-

say guys i ordered my stuff on 05/25/09, but till date never received any... does it take more than a month to arrive or is there anything i have to do?

Same here. I ordered a keychain on 18th June & its was shipped on 20th. But it hasn't arrived.

I think it'll take some time as its sent through ordinary post.

@major9 and other who didnt receive their product atleast within 45 to 60 days :
Step 1. Check your local Post Office first or ask your local postman who can check it for you. If in case nothing see step 2.
Step 2. Raise a ticket in D.X, in the order tracking menu itself, mention that you didn't received your product yet and have checked with the post office for it. They will re-issue the product's again where the same tracking number is used again.
*If in case you have ordered some more stuff while your old order is being shipped do mention it to them.

Suggestion : sign up for a dx account if incase you are ordering again as this would help you to track the product better via the hongkong speedpost website.

my order is still being collected now and yet to be shipped, so hopefully it reaches this time. Hope this helps.

Lol what went wrong? :p

It appears something you've got conked! People on the forums have been buying stuff from DX and I'm yet to hear a complaint TBH.

I got a HDMI-male to a DVI-I female converter couple of days back and worked flawlessly when I tested it using my gfx card. Had purchased an esata to esata cable and worked fine as well.

An office colleague got a speedometer for a bike, which worked for a week before conking off. Yeah, so if you want try your luck its a nice place...

Guys, I'm planning to buy a GPS receiver worth 109USD from dealextreme, Should i be worried about the customs? What if my package gets held up at the customs office?

Guys,

I ordered a SE battery on 09/Sept and it was 'shipped' on 11/Sept. Have not received it yet. Panic time?

O

Back