Cheapest elec/PC Accessories shop I have seen- And they ship free to India - woot-

my latest order was placed on 16th September and it still listed as "Waiting for Supplier". I guess I got lucky the first time round when I received my order within 10 days.

Waiting........... :)

coolramiz said:
i have buyed many thing from dealextreme good thing is that we dont have to pay any custom duty

id guess mumbai ppl are receving their products...
i ordered my stuff in june and till date i have not received anything yet!!!
after contacting the customer care, they re-sent my products on Aug and still till date i did not receive anything yet. ive even contacted the post office but no avail. i have just emailed the c.c again.. lets see what they have to say.:mad:

^Is there something like that? Is it the head post office which handles inbound foreign consignments? My shipment from play-asia.com hasn't arrived yet. :|

Lol there is:) I guess only metros have FPOs, all foreign shipments will land at your FPO and then sent out to the local post office.
Be sure to take your address and ID proof.

cooldude_007 said:
Lol there is:) I guess only metros have FPOs, all foreign shipments will land at your FPO and then sent out to the local post office.
Be sure to take your address and ID proof.

Hey, many thanks for that piece of info. Never knew that! I guess I shall ask my friend to pay the FPO, Mumbai a visit. I think I should enquire with the local HPO first and ensure it isn't stuck here. :)

I'd a consignment inbound from Play-Asia Hong Kong. Been over a month. :(

^^ Contact your local post office first and ask them the route of the package, The package usually gets loaded off at the FPO within 10 days and then takes more than 2 weeks to reach you from there.

i live in a non metro... and ordered some small products from em around 8 times. only once d package was lost n for that they sent a replacement...

If the package lets lost, it'll probably be the post men flicking them, Ship the stuff to a person that you know living in metro and ask that person to ship it to your non-metro place. I've received a 107$ device from DX safely to my house in Bangalore.

Back