Cheapest elec/PC Accessories shop I have seen- And they ship free to India - woot-

Dear all you need to check local market for same product price, some product prices are competitive or lower but at it time some product price (Glue Gun, Citizen 10 digit calculator) equal or higher than Local Market in Mumbai.

And in Mumbai now almost any product you will get with All Taxes (VAT + Octroi) and still I found above 2 products cheap in Mumbai Market.

HTH

Stick said:
Dear all you need to check local market for same product price, some product prices are competitive or lower but at it time some product price (Glue Gun, Citizen 10 digit calculator) equal or higher than Local Market in Mumbai.

And in Mumbai now almost any product you will get with All Taxes (VAT + Octroi) and still I found above 2 products cheap in Mumbai Market.

HTH

can point out products which will best bargain & are available at lower price?

Gaurish said:
can point out products which will best bargain & are available at lower price?

Go through site, make a purchase list with price as per your requirements, when next time visit local market at Jaipur find out products from list compare it with your product price list and shop. :)

PS: (for e.g.) Currency Exchange Rate is @40 today, expect @41.50-42 charge by your CC company) & just don't forget that most of product sold there are not branded.

The 2 things that I have ordered are not exactly a priority..and If they come and they work..thry will be really handy..haven't been able to find similar stuff here..

I just picked up a lot of stuff, thankfully passed without any customs duty. Took three weeks to reach me.

Decent stuff, if not the best quality. You get what you pay for, IMO.

Everything works fine, though.

Cappuccino said:
Had ordered a see through mouse. Its been 60 days exactly now. I'm going mad.

You should check with your post office. I've ordered twice from them and received it well within 3 weeks.

Pixel said:
that really sux..:mad:

grrr.. jus wen i was in the mood to use my cc :eek:hyeah:

Heh, yeah, even I needed to purchase a couple of things. Apparently its still continuing! One can browse via a proxy site, but I couldn't login.

Does anyone have any discount coupon for this site???

[edit]
i must they have very unsual stuff here, but how long does their products will work

members who have purchased from here please post your experience with products built quality:)

Back