Chicken police - paint it red review

Chr0noN

Recruit
It's a very fun game that stands out with its intriguing premise and captivating world. The characters, featuring animal faces on human bodies and the black and white setting is very nice, gives off sin city vibes.The story is undoubtedly the best aspect of this narrative-driven game, pulling you into a richly detailed world that you can't help but be curious about.

The world-building is impressive, with a history and setting that are fascinating to explore. I found myself eager to learn about the characters, their backgrounds, and how they fit into the city's tapestry. The city's history, shared through various narratives, is quite fun to read and adds depth to the overall experience.

However, the game's mechanics leave much to be desired. The puzzles, questioning, and investigation aspects are mostly trial and error, with little need for actual thought or strategy. This approach can become tedious by the end of the game, detracting from the overall experience.

It would have been excellent if the knowledge gained from reading about the characters and locations had a meaningful impact on the investigations. Unfortunately, it does not, which feels like a missed opportunity to deepen the gameplay.

In conclusion, Chicken Police Paint it Red is a fun, small game that I would definitely ask all of you folks to play at least once.

Back