Chipped 360 out on the streets !!!

cowax

Disciple
yes, the title says it all. :clap:
finally a 100% working modchip for your 360 is out (globe 360) which can play backup games flawlessly and can be turned off anytime you wish to go LIVE !
oh yes, and backedup 360 games are also floating all over the town. :hap2:

this is some really gr8 long awaited news for all futuer/present 360 owners. :)

haha all i can say is tht the games are for 300 as of now. and they work. i saw quake 4 play. !!!

cant tell u where here, can pm u the place, as tht guy might get in trouble as M$ is officially launching it here on the 23rd.

oh yeah, u can get it in alpha too,...i dont care abt alpha.

yeah but the chipped 360 does work,.. \m/

yes...it does...and actually it is not a chipped 360, but utilizes the firmware flash method for running backups...which you too can do on your own...the games that it runs are patched backup copiesd

Patched backup games ? It means that only "particular" backup games will work with this ? Yes i know there are lot of tutorials and i can do it easily but if i mess it up then i might end up bricking it or something which i dont want to. Cowax also from Chennai.. Need more info guys...

How much are the chipped boxes costing ?

akS !

^^ no da, i confirmed with the techi, its chip with loads of wires to solder unlike ps2 chips.

wht u talkn abt it flashing firmware n changn the drive to the pioneer 1. right?

neways do chk on thr globe 360 chip, n read on. ;)

Awesome, but I'm still hesitant to purchase a chipped version of the console, as people have told me that the lifespan of the console (and games) shortens considerably if you install a modchip. If I remember correctly, it was someone from the Amrapali shop next to Alpha who told me about this, when he was selling Xboxs' with modchips.

Could someone confirm this for me? Also, how much approx. do you think Alpha or the seller would charge for repairing the console in case it gets damaged in some sort of way.

And oh, cowax, do PM me with the info about the other location for the chipped X360. Thanks in advance!

today's price from R.street , 23K for the premium version...not sure if it is chipped or a flashed version though...buggers say it is chipped, I suspect it is the flashed version though..and the games they selling are the patched burns .....

I could be wrong though...

^^Considering PS3 games will cost 3k upwards you might be right. But there will be people who want only the PS3. Main thing is it probably wont even be available here until 2007

akshitmohan said:
So basically, as far as the indian scene goes, if the PS3 isnt "hacked" into ASAP, MS will kick butt ...

Quoted for truth. X360 getting pirated could boost X360's popularity in India and other Asian countries very high, definitely will be bad for Sony.

I will be waiting for another 6-8 months before Buyng any console ! Till then better Mod chips will be available for X360 and also the Future of the PS3 will be more Clear !

are the globe 360 chips available in chennai ????
will be buying 360 in less than 1 weeks time so i wanna know if can play live with original discs happily with no risks of ban using the globe360 and play "backedup games" happily with globe360 ON???
thnx

I really recommend you wait. Its better to get the X360 with official warranty, and the rate of modded X360 malfunctioning is 'extremely' high....

If you do still buy it from grey, make sure the shopkeeper agrees to take the box back in for repair in case it kaputs.

hmm only the initial batch malfuntioned
yea but i dont know any guys
any1 from chennai here who knows some ritchie street guys selling globe modchips r something which is better
is s/w modded 360 better or h/w modded??

Back