Audio Circle Arko speakers - Discussion Thread

I got one from Landmark last week(80W version) for around 3.5k. They seem to have many pieces left. The person I talked to said new model is coming next year. So, they are clearing all old stock.

Wow....looks like tis started something.

My impressions:

Well I am not an audiophile at all and have been using basic speakers for my computer for a long time. I have isntalled some pretty decent stuff in my car, but thats about it.

The bass is nice and tight, with no jaring even at the highest volume that I can put out. I am not a bass head, and I like more soothing music. Basically some instrumental stuff and maybe a bit of 90's rock and bollywood. I can really see why the review sites have been very generous to this piece of kit. It just sounds so beautiful. I tried a few FLAC tracks I had and was really amazed at what a set costing 3.5k can put out. I am using the onboard audio, which is better than the onboard on most motherboards, but I am sure its not as good as even a basic discrete sound card. I may get one, but keeping in mind that I have the GENE V I will have to get a PCIE one, so thats going to be a bit of a problem.

Like I said, I am no audiophile, I just picked it up after reading about it here and also some of the reviews. I dont know any of the terms used in the audio world. All I know is that I really like what I hear.

Picked the last piece from forum mall bangalore. One display piece is left. The remote for display one is not working it seems. They confirmed no stocks left.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you can burn the drivers in the meantime. :p

But hey don't make them dirty with fingerprints and scratches! :unsure:

I am planning to take a heavy sandpaper and rub it all over the speaker muhahhahaha.

Lol @Gannu i was pulling your leg. Your speakers are at my work place and i doubt i can even turn on 10% of the volume there even if i intend to use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow....looks like tis started something.

My impressions:

Well I am not an audiophile at all and have been using basic speakers for my computer for a long time. I have isntalled some pretty decent stuff in my car, but thats about it.

The bass is nice and tight, with no jaring even at the highest volume that I can put out. I am not a bass head, and I like more soothing music. Basically some instrumental stuff and maybe a bit of 90's rock and bollywood. I can really see why the review sites have been very generous to this piece of kit. It just sounds so beautiful. I tried a few FLAC tracks I had and was really amazed at what a set costing 3.5k can put out. I am using the onboard audio, which is better than the onboard on most motherboards, but I am sure its not as good as even a basic discrete sound card. I may get one, but keeping in mind that I have the GENE V I will have to get a PCIE one, so thats going to be a bit of a problem.

Like I said, I am no audiophile, I just picked it up after reading about it here and also some of the reviews. I dont know any of the terms used in the audio world. All I know is that I really like what I hear.

Exactly what my thoughts were. I have always thought of myself as a basshead and these speakers are turning out to be quite the revelation. The speakers are really special.

I mainly listen to Alternative, Rock, Classics with a little bit of Pop, Techno, Bollywood. The speakers were comfortable across all genres. I felt that some rock songs needed a bit more bass but like I said earlier too, a subwoofer would complement these speakers, but these do not need a subwoofer to make the experience enjoyable.

Thinking of buying another pair to hook up with the HTPC for serving the music needs.

Does the remote comes with the battery in it? Coz when i checked there is no battery.I was wondering what battery should i use for remote?

Will normal BIOS battery fits?

I got a battery with it. Only had to flip it and put it back in. Normal battery should be just fine. It's a 3V battery. Says CR2025 at the back, if that matters.

PS: You tag with @, not #. @onlystruggler

Last edited by a moderator:
Found these Arko 80W models at Landmark Store, Ampa Skywalk Mall, Chennai yesterday. Spotted them while I was leaving,. Once I saw the 50% off tag, didn't waste any time in grabbing one.

Smuggled the new 80W ones into my hostel last night :D

These are as heavy as the 100W one, had a tough time getting it to college 130kms away. Was charged a luggage ticket every-time in the journey :/

I have the Arko 100W at home and I love them :D

Found these Arko 80W models at Landmark Store, Ampa Skywalk Mall, Chennai yesterday. Spotted them while I was leaving,. Once I saw the 50% off tag, didn't waste any time in grabbing one.

These are as heavy as the 100W one, had a tough time getting it to college 130kms away. Was charged a luggage ticket every-time in the journey :/

You hostel warden isn't going to like the output.. they can be pretty loud.

Do they have more pieces?

Sei any idea if this discount is available in Pune also?

Didnt find any at the landmark in phoenix mall

Back