Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Check lot number on mask and packing.look carefully in picture copy doesn't have a lot number.i am talking about above picture only all masks with yellow straps are not copy.
The ones I have look just like the one in the pic, guess it's a copy then. I don't get how even the hospitals are getting fake ones. They are actually good though, better than the savlon ffp2 mask I had before.

Attachments

• 20210514_011144_(1).jpg
    20210514_011144_(1).jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 106
I just placed order of the V4400 from Amazon. Seller's name is PankyPunnu E-Commerce Private Limited (by default Royal India was chosen as the seller). It was AZ fulfilled. I messaged the seller beforehand enquiring whether they are original and the reply screenshot is attached. There's a review saying one can check the lot no. on CDC website, that's what I will be doing to check whether they are authentic.

Attachments

• Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    40 KB · Views: 105
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    82.1 KB · Views: 101
I just placed order of the V4400 from Amazon. Seller's name is PankyPunnu E-Commerce Private Limited (by default Royal India was chosen as the seller). It was AZ fulfilled. I messaged the seller beforehand enquiring whether they are original and the reply screenshot is attached. There's a review saying one can check the lot no. on CDC website, that's what I will be doing to check whether they are authentic.
I think you're referring to TC number which can be easily faked because the one I have has TC number too which when I entered in CDC niosh site it showed manufacturer as Venus, attached screenshot. That number is same throughout all Venus 4400 masks, even in the photo attached by Ashoka1 it has the same TC number.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210514-023243.png
    Screenshot_20210514-023243.png
    571.3 KB · Views: 90
I think you're referring to TC number which can be easily faked because the one I have has TC number too which when I entered in CDC niosh site it showed manufacturer as Venus, attached screenshot. That number is same throughout all Venus 4400 masks, even in the photo attached by Ashoka1 it has the same TC number.
Understood. Then what should I do, cancel the order or wait for them to come and check the package for any anomalies?

No idea, I guess if it has lot number then it probably will be genuine. I have mailed them asking for genuine distributor/retailer names.
Thanks. I will check whether they have lot no. or not upon receiving the package. I will keep posted.

You emailed at which address the one at the homepage, info@ one?

Will send a mail, hope they reply. It's the same with 3m products no idea which seller is genuine.
For 3M they have a list of their ADs/ARs on their website, but I am pretty certain that list is not up to date. As someone from Kolkata couldn't find any ADs listed, so I emailed them, I think I attached their reply few pages back here. Someone called me from their side, the regional contact for Kolkata/ W.B and asked me which products I need and whether I am a doctor. I convinced him to procure some 9105s for me but I don't have a car to visit their ADs and I am not using public transport in the meantime.

If you want peace of mind buy 3m 8210 n95 respirators sealed pack of 20.These are Korean made mask protected by safe guard.you can fill lot number and secure code on 3m site and validate your product.once velidated if try to validate again it will show product was validated before with date.packing also comes with holographic seal.I bought from surgical world on Amazon rs 2000 for 20 respirators pack.
20210514_083450.jpg
20210514_083627.jpg

india needs to declare emergency.
This!! This was the word I was looking for. But what does happen in an Indian emergency. According to people here, army is busy trading bullets in the borders with God knows what, most state governments have no clues of what's going on, central government just don't care, what happens in emergency?
Who takes over? Apparantly India is so big, even one of the largest army in the world can not control it.
Indian army is busy trading bullets with invisible enemies, you honestly think they have the time to deal with these petty matters?
People who are still after masks.....boss, the people who suggested masks/ distancing etc. never saw anything like this in their lifetimes ( what's happening in India on a daily basis) Nobody ever heard of 20 percent test positivity rate for 2/3 weeks ( because human race can't sustain at this kind of transmission rate with this rate beyond 3-4 days, unless they are missing 90 percent cases everyday in reality..do the maths..India must be 50-60 percent infected already...immunity will come after minimum of 6 weeks after such kind of ULTRA MASSIVE TRANSMISSION) With 70 crores infected people roaming around
no amount of protective gear can save one. Nobody alive has seen this kind of transmission anywhere.
If this was a Chinese virus the epidemic it produced in India is unique to India, it's an Indian manmade epidemic. US didn't see one tenth of it in reality, nobody has.
I would have never believed it...but I'm right in the middle of it all, witnessing everything still in disbelief.
Epidemic is pretty much 80 percent of everything I've read for 10 years in medical school and college after graduation. And in utter despair, called up many of my Indian professors, 2 of them have passed away very recently, these are people who read and taught epidemiology like Bible for 30-35 years, none of them came to TV or newspapers, they just watched silently and now trembling for their lives. They know how this virus will catch them, just calculating when...their only advice..." What the hell are you doing here, run away and expose what you people are seeing to the rest of the world" I called them to ask questions about epidemiology, complex calculations but they were not interested, as nothing we knew of as epidemiological principles don't hold true anymore for India.
Now its natural selection and survival of the fittest for India.
^ Yup, I have the same and they are legit. My folks are practically suffocated when wearing them and keep on cribbing about it but I remind them that it's better a mask is suffocating you rather than the 'Rona !
Yes, they are legit. I tried a few fake ones. It takes 2 seconds to figure out. Proper N95 masks are designed to suffocate a person.

Last edited:
I bought from surgical world on Amazon rs 2000 for 20 respirators pack.
Thanks. Who was the Amazon seller?

Can't find "surgical world" on Amazon.in.

Is it same listing?

How is " OTICA MEDITRONIX CO." seller? Looks good?

Last edited:
This!! This was the word I was looking for. But what does happen in an Indian emergency. According to people here, army is busy trading bullets in the borders with God knows what, most state governments have no clues of what's going on, central government just don't care, what happens in emergency?
Who takes over? Apparantly India is so big, even one of the largest army in the world can not control it.

Can't happen. There are constitutional safeguards(Article 342, 44th Constitutional amendment) to ensure there is no total usurpation of power by the Executive. Under National Emergency(NE), Central govt becomes all-powerful, state govt are subsumed under Central, all laws are made by the Centre/Parliament, they can get away with any abuse whatsoever provided they make a law in this period which legitimises the abuse.
Also, your Fundamental Rights/Bill of Rights(USA) under Article 19 are suspended, while your right to seek remedy for suspension of other Fundamental Rights(Art. 14- 32) mentioned under President's order is revoked. IE- Internal Emergency.
For NE/IE to take place, there needs to be an armed aggression externally(NE) or an armed rebellion(IE). You can no longer declare Emergency under the garb of internal disturbance. Just. J.C. Shah and Morarji Desai knew that if Indira Gandhi abused these power for political reasons, there would be some lunatic in future who would do the same.
You are confusing Emergency with Coup. In the former, Central govt. becomes all powerful to deal with extra-ordinary circumstances(war). The latter, the defence personnel do their part.

Last edited:
Indian army is busy trading bullets with invisible enemies, you honestly think they have the time to deal with these petty matters?
People who are still after masks.....boss, the people who suggested masks/ distancing etc. never saw anything like this in their lifetimes ( what's happening in India on a daily basis) Nobody ever heard of 20 percent test positivity rate for 2/3 weeks ( because human race can't sustain at this kind of transmission rate with this rate beyond 3-4 days, unless they are missing 90 percent cases everyday in reality..do the maths..India must be 50-60 percent infected already...immunity will come after minimum of 6 weeks after such kind of ULTRA MASSIVE TRANSMISSION) With 70 crores infected people roaming around
no amount of protective gear can save one. Nobody alive has seen this kind of transmission anywhere.
If this was a Chinese virus the epidemic it produced in India is unique to India, it's an Indian manmade epidemic. US didn't see one tenth of it in reality, nobody has.
I would have never believed it...but I'm right in the middle of it all, witnessing everything still in disbelief.
Epidemic is pretty much 80 percent of everything I've read for 10 years in medical school and college after graduation. And in utter despair, called up many of my Indian professors, 2 of them have passed away very recently, these are people who read and taught epidemiology like Bible for 30-35 years, none of them came to TV or newspapers, they just watched silently and now trembling for their lives. They know how this virus will catch them, just calculating when...their only advice..." What the hell are you doing here, run away and expose what you people are seeing to the rest of the world" I called them to ask questions about epidemiology, complex calculations but they were not interested, as nothing we knew of as epidemiological principles don't hold true anymore for India.
Now its natural selection and survival of the fittest for India.

Yes, they are legit. I tried a few fake ones. It takes 2 seconds to figure out. Proper N95 masks are designed to suffocate a person.
Bro, the army can't do anything over here. Since last few years, we have dedicated Disaster Relief teams which are run by defense personnel and they do remarkable work. However, in this pandemic, it has affected whole of India and the sheer numbers of our population means that army can't even do anything.
Also, the people are more responsible for this mess as well. In my village, there are multiple cases of Corona but people will still not wear masks or stop socializing. I have to fight people everyday in the market because they won't maintain the required distance or wear masks properly. The people are at the vaccination centres in droves sticking to each other like they used to for railway tickets. There is no civic sense, no morals, no ethics in the common man in India and that is why this is happening to them.

When the Central government itself is MIA then Emergency won't solve anything. Coup isn't feasible or desirable for a diverse Democracy as ours. What you guys actually want is "Martial Law" mentioned U/A Art.34 of Indian Constitution but lack of clear explanation on it in the Constitution makes it open to interpretation.
Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing provisions of this Part, Parliament may by law indemnify any person in the service of the Union or of a State or any other person in respect of any act done by him in connection with the maintenance or restoration of order in any area within the territory of India where martial law was in force or validate any sentence passed, punishment inflicted, forfeiture ordered or other act done under martial law in such area.

Debate Summary​

Article 34 of the Constitution was one of the few provisions that were not part of the Draft Constitution 1948. It was introduced and debated in the Assembly towards the end of the constitution-making process on 14 and 16 November 1949. The Article restricted fundamental rights during the operation of martial law by giving officers of the state certain powers.
Two substantive amendments were moved to oppose the Article. The first wanted the delete the Draft Article as it was an open invitation to officers of the state to indulge in excesses during martial law. The second wanted to remove ‘any person’ from the text arguing that there was no need to extend the immunity provided the Article to individuals who were not officers of the state.
Both amendments were countered. First, it was explained that a military officer, to successfully engage with a situation of ‘insurrection or rebellion or the overthrow of the state’, required the ability to pass orders and prescribe procedures for cases where his/her orders were violated. These powers were barred by Article 20 and 21, as the military officer was not a law-making person and the procedure that he/she prescribes would not come under ‘procedures accordingly to law’. The Draft Article, therefore, was indispensable for the military or any officer of the state to discharge his/her duties effectively during martial law.
Further, it was clarified that is some cases, the onus might shift on a civilian who might not be an officer of the state to act in ways to deal with a martial law situation. In these cases, the civilian’s actions must come under the ambit of the Draft Article.
At the end of the debate, the Assembly adopted Article 34 with no amendment.
martial law.JPG

Since Laxmikant is now Copy-protected, this is the best I could do. Sold mine 2 years ago.

Btw, do you guys reuse the N95s or dispose it after one use? Or do you sterilize it in some way - is this effective?

Back