Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Population in India is THE PROBLEM. We don't have enough landmass to fit these 139 crores. Just look at the population density for heaven's sake. This is not something worth even arguing.
No my friend, this is the biggest myth that's being propagated off late as a fact. I don't want to derail the discussion of entire thread from socio-biological issues to a lecture of Population Studies of Human geography so I would encourage either discussing this with me over Pm or reading about the same yourself. One can start with Class 12th NCERT book of Human Geography if looking for better understanding of the issue.

No my friend, this is the biggest myth that's being propagated off late as a fact. I don't want to derail the discussion of entire thread from socio-biological issues to a lecture of Population Studies of Human geography so I would encourage either discussing this with me over Pm or reading about the same yourself. One can start with Class 12th NCERT book of Human Geography if looking for better understanding of the issue.
Thanks for the offer of discussing in PM or your suggestion of reading books in the matter. Both are respectfully rejected. I don't need to read books for obvious things. Cannot speak for other intellects.

Explained: Could black fungus be linked to industrial oxygen?

Though industrial oxygen is more pure than medical oxygen at 99.67%, the condition of industrial cylinders is not as good as medical oxygen cylinders. The former is treated roughly and without proper hygiene. Plus, they are prone to several micro leaks.

Thanks for the offer of discussing in PM or your suggestion of reading books in the matter. Both are respectfully rejected. I don't need to read books for obvious things. Cannot speak for other intellects.
He was trying to say how this great "Demographic dividend", which you call huge population, would have actually converted this population into an asset through appropriate policies and training our youth to be competent for future is now converted to a "Demographic Disaster" where everyone is left to fend for itself. That is the real sense of Atma Nirbhar our PM talks about.
It's like this, you see marble a marble, we see marble an asset.
Trust me, if anyone knows how to butcher a country's future, there is no better person than safed dadiwala!!
Just FYI, not derailing the thread.

We should form another thread for this discussion where you can share what you know. For a long time, even I have placed all emphasis on human population as source of all that is wrong in the world.

A high antibody titre doesn't mean protection. The entire concept is wrong..very...wrong.
Could you elaborate on this? Or point us to some relevant material?
My understanding was this was acceptable as a crude proxy to see if your body has responded to the vaccine, protection from infection is a whole different story, but antibody presence would at least rule out severe disease. Please correct if my understanding is wrong.

He was trying to say how this great "Demographic dividend", which you call huge population, would have actually converted this population into an asset through appropriate policies and training our youth to be competent for future is now converted to a "Demographic Disaster" where everyone is left to fend for itself. That is the real sense of Atma Nirbhar our PM talks about.
It's like this, you see marble a marble, we see marble an asset.
Trust me, if anyone knows how to butcher a country's future, there is no better person than safed dadiwala!!
Just FYI, not derailing the thread.
I was not involving the political side to a basic thing like overpopulation. I have nothing but contempt for the infestations that the likes of modi and co. are. Simple fact remains that 139 crores cannot fit into the size of India. This is so basic that I cannot imagine how one can explain such a thing Lol.

Please read what's written in the vaccines' own websites. It's the second contraindication for vaccination.
Don't have to read in random sites, it's so basic...

Right now if you listen to mainstream media in India, they are hideously pitching to open up businesses as Covid19 cases are 'reducing' and is in 'control'. Our country's leaders are hell bent on writing off the entire country to businessmen those are chronically selfish, majority of them from a certain region. They want to push a glossy narrative too.

My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair

Business channels like CNBC Awaaz, etc. have far decent and hideos approach for positivity, obviously because they want to hype up share market.

Not used to watching these kind of channels... Never knew all is this boorish...

BTW:

Dr. Anthony Fauci is now calling for more investigation into China to uncover the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, a dramatic reversal from his earlier position in which he dismissed theories that COVID-19 emerged from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Fauci's admission came while rebuking Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), whom Fauci accused of "conflating" collaborative research with Chinese scientists on SARS viruses with the emergence of COVID-19.

Paul grilled Fauci during a Senate hearing earlier this month on the National Institutes of Health funding some research at the Wuhan virology lab.

Last edited:
I'm no expert but if the push for the use of Covaxin issue is based on politics and publicity instead of proper research and documentation then it will not end well for us.
Its obvious that the GoI has become very desperate because of the criticism and backlash from all over the place and will do anything to promote Covaxin regardless of its effectiveness.
Modi's govt has been widely promoting it purely because of it being "Made in India" crap and Bharat Biotech is using this as a launch-pad to advertise themselves. This is what I've noticed for a while now.
Even Sputnik V hasn't been approved by the WHO (yet) but India has already started to "produce" it.
My state is BJP ruled so I won't be surprised if the govt here insist we get Covaxin saying there is no stock of Covishield or other vaccines.

I'm no expert but if the push for the use of Covaxin issue is based on politics and publicity instead of proper research and documentation then it will not end well for us.
Its obvious that the GoI has become very desperate because of the criticism and backlash from all over the place and will do anything to promote Covaxin regardless of its effectiveness.
Modi's govt has been widely promoting it purely because of it being "Made in India" crap and Bharat Biotech is using this as a launch-pad to advertise themselves. This is what I've noticed for a while now.
Even Sputnik V hasn't been approved by the WHO (yet) but India has already started to "produce" it.
My state is BJP ruled so I won't be surprised if the govt here insist we get Covaxin saying there is no stock of Covishield or other vaccines.
That alone has remained the reason why I wouldn't let my 64 y.o mum take the vaccine. I have zero clue about the vaccine or any medical science related with it but as long as the moron in chief is there with his BS religious and pseudo patriotic propaganda, well, I cannot trust anything.

My understanding was this was acceptable as a crude proxy to see if your body has responded to the vaccine, protection from infection is a whole different story, but antibody presence would at least rule out severe disease. Please correct if my understanding is wrong.
Yes you are right. Antibody count is highly predictive of immune protection. People saying otherwise dont know what they are talking about. If Covaxin isnt producing antibodies in many people, then you know what kind of crap we are pushing just for the sake of vaccine. You also know why BB is hiding their data points.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ghts_from_a_longitudinal_analysis_of_COVID-19
Download the pdf
"We first fitted a logistic model to estimate the ‘50% protective neutralization level’ (across all studies)"
No sir, the above text is quoted from the nature's study...they are "assuming" something that's not yet known...it should be let's say x is the percentage of protective neutralization level, from that the protective antibody titre needs to be found out.
Taking 50 percent neutralization as protective is rather slippery of them. This is the most tricky part of covid immunology. This 50 percent thing actually came from previous influenza studies (HAI titres), don't know how / why they are publishing articles with this age old influenza studies.
Attaching a December study, thoroughly debunking the 50 percent theory. I have all the data if anyone's interested.
Yes you are right. Antibody count is highly predictive of immune protection. People saying otherwise dont know what they are talking about.
No sir, it's not that simple and straightforward.

Attachments

• 2020.12.08.20245894v2.full.pdf
    297 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
If Covaxin is ineffective and it's claims are false then it'll be the biggest scam and will hurt our supreme leader's image. I doubt they would've taken such a big risk with Covaxin, but hopefully we'll soon know. Sinopharm has been approved by WHO, isn't Covaxin similar to that?

If Covaxin is ineffective and it's claims are false then it'll be the biggest scam and will hurt our supreme leader's image. I doubt they would've taken such a big risk with Covaxin, but hopefully we'll soon know. Sinopharm has been approved by WHO, isn't Covaxin similar to that?
WHO expressed very low confidence in the safety and efficacy of BBIBP-CorV (Sinopharm) for people with comorbidities, and the elderly. For general population it's adequate ( based on raw data, they have submitted adequate Cryo data to show the vero cell cultured virus are indeed inactivated.
In February, lab studies of twelve serum samples taken from recipients of BBBP-CorV and ZF2001 retained neutralizing activity against 501.V2 variant although with weaker activity than against the original virus.For BBIBP-CorV, geometric mean titers declined by 1.6-fold, from 110.9 to 70.9, which was less than antisera from mRNA vaccine recipients with a 6-folds decrease.
Sinopharm didn't make any wild claim of efficacy against newer strains officially unlike Covaxin. And they submitted adequate data.
We have nothing against Covaxin if Bharat Biotech can produce adequate data.
WHO doesn't have infrastructure to do independent in vitro studies. We can only do data analysis and give clearance based upon what has been submitted.

As I stand in PPE, many patients say drugs don’t work, give Coronil — the damage Ramdev did​

Source: https://theprint.in/opinion/as-i-st...rk-give-coronil-thats-what-ramdev-did/663736/

As I stand sweating in my PPEs, caring for my Covid patients for the past one year, some people have suddenly started to question my intentions behind treatment protocols.
They demand that I remove all those drugs that Ramdev, India’s favourite yoga influencer, claims have ‘failed’, including steroids and remdesivir.
Instead, they want an unproven herbal concoction from Ramdev’s kitchen — ‘Coronil‘ — to be put on top of the treatment chart.

Im speechless !!!!

Back