Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

In a statement, the company said: "Each of the 1,200 mg dose of the drug contains 600 mg of Casirivimab and 600 mg of Imdevimab. The price of each dose will be ₹ 59,750. The maximum retail price for the multi-dose pack will be ₹ 1,19,500. Notably, each pack can treat two patients."
If these drugs are so expensive they could certainly spend another 10 rupees to have a pack for one patient at half the price! How expensive is a glass vial to hold the injection?

I am not qualified to answer that, but my thought would be - Take the second dose if the 4/6 week deadline is over, the best we can do right now is mitigate risk. No option to mix and match. Whether Covaxin works or not is yet to be determined, it may not be as effective as others, but I doubt it would be a complete farce.
There is one week more before I can take the 2nd dose. I hope there is some further information on the effectiveness in between.

Last edited:
There is one week more before I can take the 2nd dose. I hope there is some further information on the effectiveness btw.
Hope they sort it out soon, I don't think ICMR can blatantly lie if it was useless. Surely it's too big to hide and it would cost the government a lot. Will wait for more information before i vaccinate.

Just noticed Bharat Biotech is has only BSL3 certified lab. How can they produce and inactivate so many covid 19 virus?
Their 2nd batch of papers do have some merits, but they are still not providing a clear picture.
They have been asked to answer 17 crucial questions. No one has the time time to read all the garbage they send everytime.
Please understand India is not a leader ( not even close) of vaccine research. It's leader of mass production. Same with any other medication.
Yes, India is called " pharmacy " of the world, but the neo- nationalists took the meaning to a different level.
In fact India has very low number of research fellows in this field. And there's no proper research ecosystem. Having brilliant minds don't solve any problem.

Last edited:
Damn this one is detailed for Indian media.
Slightly ot - Mint is one of the better Indian media houses imo. Of course they also dish out clickbait and trash articles, but I find their newspaper to be really good, and their online coverage is still much better than many other Indian media houses imo

Back