Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

That's more than a little concerning
Well it's become a real battle now tbh
Huge percentage of patients recovered from Covid and who were put on steroids ( they had to be ) are showing increased blood sugar levels ...
It's a most common side effect .
Even non diabetics are showing high levels of glucose ...
Many aren't even responding well with oral meds ,

Steroids can increase blood sugar. In fact, thinks partially the cause how I got it few years back when Dr. prescribed cortisol based tablet for allergy and I popped it down almost everyday for 2 months. Felt miserable later, tested and turned out to be per-diabetic.
Dr. thought my allergy will be over within 8-10 days, told to use the tablet till symptoms of allergy subside.

Also, today my blood test results for Vit. D came out.
It was 8.4ng/mL (acutely low),
when 30-100ng/ml is considered normal.
Dr. prescribed Vit. D3 10000iu Cholecalciferol 250ug, one tab every alternate days.
Told it is very important to check Vit.D levels these days.

The Cuban vaccine is neither a vector vaccine nor does it work with mRNA technology. Instead, it's a so-called protein vaccine. That means it carries a portion of the spike protein that the virus uses to bind to human cells. It docks onto the receptors of the virus' own spike protein, thus triggering an immune reaction.

To me it's seems now that some countries are somewhat in control better than when the pandemic hit us, the capitalists now want to do what they do best: make a shit ton of money by hook or by crook.
Greedy selfish bastards...

To me it's seems now that some countries are somewhat in control better than when the pandemic hit us, the capitalists now want to do what they do best: make a shit ton of money by hook or by crook.
Greedy selfish bastards...
Even in those countries, the delta variant is making it's way now and we might see more serious waves like the one we saw in India, if they also let down their guard. Just after the Euro match at Wembley, Britain reported 26500 cases the very next day.

Even in those countries, the delta variant is making it's way now and we might see more serious waves like the one we saw in India, if they also let down their guard. Just after the Euro match at Wembley, Britain reported 26500 cases the very next day.
And when that happens the whole world will blame India like what they did China lol. Going to watch such a big sports event was nothing short of stupid though. It's like they were desperately asking for it. Next one will happen at the Tokyo Olympics!
@quaratineinthesejeans is it safe for me to take the vaccine shot with the problem I have? I just heard that slots are opened in some areas and I can go get it.
Apparently many people refused to take the shot which is making the govt want to enforce vaccination and whoever refused shall be arrested lol.
Meanwhile in Meghalaya,
I forgot what this video (below) was about but it has also been removed for the same reason. Are big pharmas responsible for all these censorship?

Last edited:
[/URL]
Sure, you can take the vaccine.
I'm a complete anti Corporate, anti big Pharma person in real life. But AFAIK/ my limited experience with ground reality with Covid in multiple countries in 2 continents, Ivermectin is not really effective in preventing progression of Covid related disease from a minor to severe one.
But this is strictly a personal opinion and I may be wrong ( would love if proven wrong)

Got my first shot of Covishield yesterday. Woke up today with a awful headache and 99-100F fever. Have been taking paracetamol. Daytime was particularly horrible because my head felt heavy like a bucket of water! Headache subsided 90% in the evening. Also, arm pain is very much there.

Got my first shot of Covishield yesterday. Woke up today with a awful headache and 99-100F fever. Have been taking paracetamol. Daytime was particularly horrible because my head felt heavy like a bucket of water! Headache subsided 90% in the evening. Also, arm pain is very much there.
By chance did they tell you not to take any fruits for one month?

The irrational and high number of doses ordered by these governments along with floating circulars prohibiting use of prophylactics also paints a picture of what's in store for us, more mutated variants and booster doses coming soon this winter. They'll probably blame Euro 2020 and Tokyo Olympics as a super spreader event instead of doing the sensible thing and cancelling it altogether.

Back